Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > General Discussions > Off Topic Forum

Old 05-20-2006, 02:48 PM   #1
Simann
Intake

Simann is on a distinguished road
Default Hey

Just saying hello.
Simann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 11:06 PM   #2
suprra_girl
7M POWAH! ;)

suprra_girl has a spectacular aura aboutsuprra_girl has a spectacular aura about

lol... thought you'd find us eventually
so still banned huh hehe

Pics of my build.

"Good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught"

Do a diagnostic first!
suprra_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 11:16 PM   #3
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

dcrusupra is on a distinguished road

Lol, welcome here m'man. Banned indefinitely over at SM?
Old 05-20-2006, 11:54 PM   #4
Simann
Intake

Yep. Have no clue why either. My threads were completely clean. My brother went back under his screename at searched my threads to see if there was anything in question that would possibly render the decesion to ban me correct.

Nothing found.

I am NOT going to bring any of that onto this forum in respect of Tony Mawad. I was invited to this forum to do nothing but share my intellect and fun happenings with my little supra. LOL

Thanks guys, good to talk to you all again.

-Jonathan Mann
Old 05-21-2006, 12:01 AM   #5
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

dcrusupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simann
Yep. Have no clue why either. My threads were completely clean. My brother went back under his screename at searched my threads to see if there was anything in question that would possibly render the decesion to ban me correct.

Nothing found.

I am NOT going to bring any of that onto this forum in respect of Tony Mawad. I was invited to this forum to do nothing but share my intellect and fun happenings with my little supra. LOL

Thanks guys, good to talk to you all again.

-Jonathan Mann
Yea, I didnt see anything that would be in question. O well. Yea Tony is a good guy. And you only get to talk to a few of us over here. Not the whole group. There is much less traffic over here than on SM also. I'm not sure why that is.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:51 PM   #6
joel w
Lexus & 550's

joel w is on a distinguished road

Hey man, Welcome.. Sorry to hear about the banning thing. Glad to see you here though. This site need more knowlegable people like you to help the newbs.

I think I can show you the thread in PM if your wondering about it. But no point in dwelling on the past ya know...

This forum is definatly more relaxed than SM sometimes..LOL. This is the first one I found when I bought my car and people here have been very helpful to me.

Like all forums, humor or sarcasim is often mis understood in text (people add the wrong tone)..Crap occures..
joel w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 03:45 PM   #7
Simann
Intake

Thanks Joel and DCRUsupra. Like you said I really do not want to see the thread. It will only lead me to dislike the specific people of choice even more.

I will start working on my supra again sometime next week. Porting out the head and what not. I just have not had the time to do anything in the past couple of weeks due to starting back at DELL selling computers.

Plus my car was broken into this week at work and someone TRIED to steal the radio and stuff....but they didnt so basically they VANDILIZED my car. Broke the drivers window completely out and ripped the center console/dash area apart. And the worst is that a HUGE rainstorm hit right after my car was broken into...so the interior was SOAKED.

But I am in good spirits. Its only a minor set back. I will start an update/build thread on here soon.

I got my 272 cams in from Schneider last week. Came with a spec/build sheet and all. New shims are on the way as well. The head is complete and ready for assymbly but as I noted I need to port it out a little and sharpen the deviders to get better atomization LOL.

-Jonathan Mann
Old 05-21-2006, 03:57 PM   #8
joel w
Lexus & 550's

joel w is on a distinguished road

Good call dude.
Sorry about your car vandals, Evil people suck...

Looking forward to your build..
joel w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 10:58 PM   #9
suprra_girl
7M POWAH! ;)

suprra_girl has a spectacular aura aboutsuprra_girl has a spectacular aura about

i think in the whole time i've been here... we've had like 2 flamewars in total hehe
not bad

sucks bout your car.. could be worse they coulda stole it then set it on fire or somethin

Pics of my build.

"Good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught"

Do a diagnostic first!
suprra_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 12:43 AM   #10
Simann
Intake

Yeah I know!

Its just the fact that my property, my passion.....was basically raped. Some weird person actually looked at my car, thought about it and BROKE INTO MY CAR. They sat in it...looked around at WHAT they could steal or what they wanted to steal.

Just that particular thought in my mind....its just horrible how people can be. Its horrible that someone would actually do that to someone elses property.

I have to move on though. I put a new center piece in today, and got the new window from my friends house also. It should go in this weekend. No rushing it really.

I guess I will do a "technical write up" on how to replace the window for everyones reference in case they experiance the same.

-jonathan