Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 03:45 PM   #7
Simann
Intake

Simann is on a distinguished road

Thanks Joel and DCRUsupra. Like you said I really do not want to see the thread. It will only lead me to dislike the specific people of choice even more.

I will start working on my supra again sometime next week. Porting out the head and what not. I just have not had the time to do anything in the past couple of weeks due to starting back at DELL selling computers.

Plus my car was broken into this week at work and someone TRIED to steal the radio and stuff....but they didnt so basically they VANDILIZED my car. Broke the drivers window completely out and ripped the center console/dash area apart. And the worst is that a HUGE rainstorm hit right after my car was broken into...so the interior was SOAKED.

But I am in good spirits. Its only a minor set back. I will start an update/build thread on here soon.

I got my 272 cams in from Schneider last week. Came with a spec/build sheet and all. New shims are on the way as well. The head is complete and ready for assymbly but as I noted I need to port it out a little and sharpen the deviders to get better atomization LOL.

-Jonathan Mann
Simann is offline   Reply With Quote