Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > General Discussions > Off Topic Forum

Old 01-13-2006, 07:22 PM   #71
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpanas
Hahahahaha. Ever considered stand-up?
Not as much as you've considered anger management.
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 07:28 PM   #72
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Not as much as you've considered anger management.
No one is mad at you as a person. Your BS, WOB, inaccurate, and OT posts are the problem.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 07:31 PM   #73
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Quote:
No one is mad at you as a person. Your BS, WOB, inaccurate, and OT posts are the problem.
Umm.. please stay on topic pwpanas! I would appreciate it if you would stop posting things that weren't on topic. And stop posting falsifications

This thread is about supra or bmw's.

I think this forum will agree with me that you need to take this somewhere else cause your personal vendetta against me is not going to help gregletta decide whethor or not a BMW is better than a mkiv.
Old 01-13-2006, 07:32 PM   #74
Greglatta
Intake

Greglatta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I do. You refuse to keep this thread on-topic...that much is clear. As a member of this forum, I asked if you'd keep your posts on topic. Why is that so hard for you?
Honestly, Its not hard for him, hes just asking me a question and you just wasted all your time for what? you should have spent that time doing something productive, maybe posting on stuff that actually matters
Greglatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 07:59 PM   #75
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greglatta
Honestly, Its not hard for him, hes just asking me a question and you just wasted all your time for what? you should have spent that time doing something productive, maybe posting on stuff that actually matters
Thank you gregletta. Thanks for shining your light in his dark room. I am sure the forum will be very happy once he understands to control himself.

Now to get back on topic. Now the 97 NA mkiv has a 3.0L that makes about 220hp. The 97 BMW M3 is actually a 3.2L that makes around 240hp. So in essence it is about the same hp/liter ratio. Now I will admit that the BMW is a more of a ritzier car, but the supra can be just as luxurious. I do think the handling of the M3 stock is a little better than the mkiv but with a few mods to the mkiv the handling will be better. Now the handling overall as far as full modded supra vs. full modded m3 the supra will be a better handler.
Old 01-13-2006, 08:05 PM   #76
pwpanas
Supra Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greglatta
I'm sorry you don't think staying on topic in a technical, vehicle model-year-specific forum is important... Speaking for myself at the very least, I know you're not the only person that feels that way.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 01-13-2006 at 08:41 PM.
Old 01-13-2006, 08:07 PM   #77
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Quote:
I'm sorry you don't think staying on topic is important... Speaking for myself at the very least, I know you're not the only person that feels that way.
You actually do speak for yourself. PLus staying on topic has many definitions and can be percepted many different ways. Just because your perception may be different from the rest of the forums doesn't make it right.
Old 01-13-2006, 08:20 PM   #78
pwpanas
Supra Owner

Quote:
You actually do speak for yourself...
Of course I do. There's another example of one of your WOB blinding flashes of the dead obvious. LOL
Quote:
...PLus staying on topic has many definitions and can be percepted many different ways. Just because your perception may be different from the rest of the forums doesn't make it right.
It's clear you'd prefer if all forums had the same rules as 'off-topic'.

Old 01-13-2006, 11:01 PM   #79
suprra_girl
7M POWAH! ;)

suprra_girl has a spectacular aura aboutsuprra_girl has a spectacular aura about

ok imho chit chat could have been taken to pm but it's not an absolute crime to ask someone bout other mods they're doing/done/etc

i consider this argument/difference of opinion finished

i personally apologise for the extra hiff huff in your thread Greglatta

Pics of my build.

"Good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught"

Do a diagnostic first!
suprra_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 07:50 PM   #80
Greglatta
Intake

Greglatta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thank you gregletta. Thanks for shining your light in his dark room. I am sure the forum will be very happy once he understands to control himself.

Now to get back on topic. Now the 97 NA mkiv has a 3.0L that makes about 220hp. The 97 BMW M3 is actually a 3.2L that makes around 240hp. So in essence it is about the same hp/liter ratio. Now I will admit that the BMW is a more of a ritzier car, but the supra can be just as luxurious. I do think the handling of the M3 stock is a little better than the mkiv but with a few mods to the mkiv the handling will be better. Now the handling overall as far as full modded supra vs. full modded m3 the supra will be a better handler.
I think im still confusing you on this topic, the us edition m3 runs a different engine, a 3.0L that makes 240hp.

Last edited by Greglatta; 01-19-2006 at 07:56 PM.
Greglatta is offline   Reply With Quote