Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > General Discussions > Off Topic Forum

Old 01-13-2006, 05:53 PM   #61
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

I IMO think that my post of no more than a dozen words isN'T going to create chaos or calamity in this forum. Just like its not going to create harmony.

I IMO beleive that your post was none other than an instigation towards me just as you do in every thread I post in. You like to follow me around flaming me and badgering me every chance you get for nonchalant reasons.

I dont think my questions towards gregletta is going to make this forum have a melt down since my question is only formed to get a simple answer.

Also fyi pwpanas, I did pm gregletta with the same question prior it seems he doesn't answer his mailbox so therefore I posted. If I have done something seriously wrong here IYO then maybe you need to pm me about it instead of going OFF TOPIC in this very thread making fallable accusations.

Furthermore,I sought that it was rediculous to create a thread in the off topic portion just because I wanted to ask gregletta a simple question. A simple post in a thread that was congenial to the matter is much easier IMO.
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:01 PM   #62
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
I IMO think that my post of no more than a dozen words isN'T going to create chaos or calamity in this forum. Just like its not going to create harmony.

I IMO beleive that your post was none other than an instigation towards me just as you do in every thread I post in. You like to follow me around flaming me and badgering me every chance you get for nonchalant reasons.

I dont think my questions towards gregletta is going to make this forum have a melt down since my question is only formed to get a simple answer.

Also fyi pwpanas, I did pm gregletta with the same question prior it seems he doesn't answer his mailbox so therefore I posted. If I have done something seriously wrong here IYO then maybe you need to pm me about it instead of going OFF TOPIC in this very thread making fallable accusations.

Furthermore,I sought that it was rediculous to create a thread in the off topic portion just because I wanted to ask gregletta a simple question. A simple post in a thread that was congenial to the matter is much easier IMO.
Please keep your questions in this forum at least somewhat Supra-related. I don't think that's too much to ask.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:09 PM   #63
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpanas
Please keep your questions in this forum at least somewhat Supra-related. I don't think that's too much to ask.
Likewise, and I dont think its too much to ask for you to stop following me around stalking me.
Old 01-13-2006, 06:15 PM   #64
pwpanas
Supra Owner

Quote:
Likewise, and I dont think its too much to ask for you to stop following me around stalking me.
How about you only post when you can keep your posts on-topic and accurate? ...then no one will have to keep an eye on you.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
Old 01-13-2006, 06:49 PM   #65
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Quote:
How about you only post when you can keep your posts on-topic and accurate? ...then no one will have to keep an eye on you.
Jesus christ man! No one should be keeping an eye on no one for that is the mods job. Last time I checked you weren't one and for obvious reasons.

If a baby sitting job is what you are interested in then let me educate you that the forum isn't the place for it.

I am sure everyone here appreciates you countless frail attempts to get me booted on the indictment of "off topic" posts, but I am sure everyone would appreciate it even more if you would let the mods do their jobs and stop undermining them. I am sure the mods can take care of themselves and their own forum without you undermining their efforts. They have been doing so long before you got here, so I am sure they can still handle it.

I mean if we all acted like mods then this forum IMO would be chaotic! Get the picture?
Old 01-13-2006, 06:55 PM   #66
pwpanas
Supra Owner

Quote:
Jesus christ man! No one should be keeping an eye on no one for that is the mods job. Last time I checked you weren't one and for obvious reasons.

If a baby sitting job is what you are interested in then let me educate you that the forum isn't the place for it.

I am sure everyone here appreciates you countless frail attempts to get me booted on the indictment of "off topic" posts, but I am sure everyone would appreciate it even more if you would let the mods do their jobs and stop undermining them. I am sure the mods can take care of themselves and their own forum without you undermining their efforts. They have been doing so long before you got here, so I am sure they can still handle it.

I mean if we all acted like mods then this forum IMO would be chaotic! Get the picture?
I do. You refuse to keep this thread on-topic...that much is clear. As a member of this forum, I asked if you'd keep your posts on topic. Why is that so hard for you?

Old 01-13-2006, 07:07 PM   #67
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Quote:
I do. You refuse to keep this thread on-topic...that much is clear. As a member of this forum, I asked if you'd keep your posts on topic. Why is that so hard for you?
And what did I and everyone else tell you? Can you remember that?

And don't you find it odd that no one else is chanting your same perception? Maybe you need to ask yourself "am I really doing the right thing and whats necassary?"

I hope to think that you will find very simple answers to that question.

If I am sooooo "off topic" then why dont we let the mods discretion handle this matter shall we? Or do you think for some apparent reason their discretion isn't good enough for you?

What say you?
Old 01-13-2006, 07:14 PM   #68
pwpanas
Supra Owner

Quote:
And what did I and everyone else tell you? Can you remember that?

And don't you find it odd that no one else is chanting your same perception? Maybe you need to ask yourself "am I really doing the right thing and whats necassary?"

I hope to think that you will find very simple answers to that question.

If I am sooooo "off topic" then why dont we let the mods discretion handle this matter shall we? Or do you think for some apparent reason their discretion isn't good enough for you?

What say you?
Of course the mods will have the final say if you refuse to post on-topic.

Old 01-13-2006, 07:15 PM   #69
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Quote:
Of course the mods will have the final say if you refuse to post on-topic.
Great so lets leave it at that shall we? Which means no more undermining their efforts just let the mods do what they do. Capice?
Old 01-13-2006, 07:19 PM   #70
pwpanas
Supra Owner

Quote:
Great so lets leave it at that shall we? Which means no more undermining their efforts just let the mods do what they do. Capice?
Hahahahaha. Ever considered stand-up?