Thread: Supra or Bmw?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 06:55 PM   #66
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Jesus christ man! No one should be keeping an eye on no one for that is the mods job. Last time I checked you weren't one and for obvious reasons.

If a baby sitting job is what you are interested in then let me educate you that the forum isn't the place for it.

I am sure everyone here appreciates you countless frail attempts to get me booted on the indictment of "off topic" posts, but I am sure everyone would appreciate it even more if you would let the mods do their jobs and stop undermining them. I am sure the mods can take care of themselves and their own forum without you undermining their efforts. They have been doing so long before you got here, so I am sure they can still handle it.

I mean if we all acted like mods then this forum IMO would be chaotic! Get the picture?
I do. You refuse to keep this thread on-topic...that much is clear. As a member of this forum, I asked if you'd keep your posts on topic. Why is that so hard for you?

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote