Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Performance, Modification, and Maintenance Forums - for generation specific discussions > MKIII Supra

Old 11-15-2006, 04:42 PM   #11
jfunez
12psi boost

jfunez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra2NR
dude i got a girl
and i dont even want her in the car
she doesnt even know that im getting another mk3
LMAO thats true, I feel the same way of my wife...lol. it seems as she doesn't apreciate the beauty and power of an old supra. it also seems that driving a brand new car is what makes her happy...
as for my kids, they enjoy every minute riding in the supra with the top off, I know its a bad example ,but every once in a while they ask me to do a burnout, they also love to hear the blow off valve...as a matter of fact,i feel that the supra has brought me and the kids a whole lot closer together, its like a bond that atracts us together..I love what the supra has done to me...
the best part is the originality or lets say exclusivity....you dont get to see many turbo supra everyday uh?
jfunez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:51 PM   #12
Spudboy
3" Exhaust

Spudboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfunez
LMAO thats true, I feel the same way of my wife...lol. it seems as she doesn't apreciate the beauty and power of an old supra. it also seems that driving a brand new car is what makes her happy...
as for my kids, they enjoy every minute riding in the supra with the top off, I know its a bad example ,but every once in a while they ask me to do a burnout, they also love to hear the blow off valve...as a matter of fact,i feel that the supra has brought me and the kids a whole lot closer together, its like a bond that atracts us together..I love what the supra has done to me...
the best part is the originality or lets say exclusivity....you dont get to see many turbo supra everyday uh?
Ditto...the wife is not really into the older car thing especially now that it rides alot stiffer after TEIN. (funny, I thought she liked stiff)
The kids dig it though.
It is fun to take the top off and cruise with my brother in his S2000 and it is really fun going to the track with modern cars. I get lots of comments about "I remember these...they're cool" and without much more work (need more HP for our heavy Supras) I will be able to run pretty close with some of those modified S2000's and others that have more HP, weigh half as much, and were built in the last few years, not almost 20 years ago. A pretty timeless car.

Spudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:00 PM   #13
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

You could always get an aftermarket sunroof. There pretty easy and painless to install, aside from cutting a hole in your roof. Just make sure you prime and paint the cut spot, and then put epoxy over it so it doesnt rust to hell in the next few years. Then you get an open roof, no twisting, less leaking, and easier to install, just for tradding a few square feet of open roof lol.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:42 AM   #14
mad_dicer
3" Exhaust

mad_dicer is on a distinguished road

if i ever have anything done i would pay a shop to do it this way its done right!
mad_dicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:10 AM   #15
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Quote:

Ditto...the wife is not really into the older car thing especially now that it rides alot stiffer after TEIN. (funny, I thought she liked stiff)
The kids dig it though.
It is fun to take the top off and cruise with my brother in his S2000 and it is really fun going to the track with modern cars. I get lots of comments about "I remember these...they're cool" and without much more work (need more HP for our heavy Supras) I will be able to run pretty close with some of those modified S2000's and others that have more HP, weigh half as much, and were built in the last few years, not almost 20 years ago. A pretty timeless car.
like i always say
"girls and cars dont always get along"
i would to bring my girl to the races with me
but without her asking to be in the car on a race
"i dunt car if u weigh 115lbs, ur still making my car 115lbs heavier"
and she always wants to go home early

always wants u to hold thier hands while driving
tryin to kiss u,
all that
they jus dont appreciate the perfect heel-and-toe driving
a perfect shift everytime
jus the serenity of driving in an open road
or with a bunch of other cars
when the road sounds like its buzzing with gigantic bees
bcuz of all the exhaust humming down the road

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 04:22 AM   #16
jfunez
12psi boost

jfunez is on a distinguished road

you know its very funny if you stop and think about things such as......

1.....how often do you take pictures of your and compare to..how often do you take pictures of your girlfriend or the wife?

2.....how much money have you spent this year alone on the supra ?and how much money have you spent on the wife or girlfriend.?

3......how often do you keep track or log of the things you have done to the supra or for the supra ?what about for the wife or girlfriend?

4......do you remember when was the last time you had the greatest weekend or outing with the supra? the wife? the girlfriend?

5.....how long ago the last time you washed the supra with your hands? I bet you dont remember the last time you took a shower with her huh?

and the list goes on and on.........

feel free to ad to this list....lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	greatest supra.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	674   Click image for larger version

Name:	mls head gasket 1.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	675   Click image for larger version

Name:	mls head gasket 2.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	210.1 KB
ID:	676   Click image for larger version

Name:	mls head gasket 4.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	263.5 KB
ID:	677   Click image for larger version

Name:	mls head gasket 5.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	678  

jfunez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 04:53 AM   #17
Spudboy
3" Exhaust

Spudboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you know its very funny if you stop and think about things such as......

1.....how often do you take pictures of your and compare to..how often do you take pictures of your girlfriend or the wife?

2.....how much money have you spent this year alone on the supra ?and how much money have you spent on the wife or girlfriend.?

3......how often do you keep track or log of the things you have done to the supra or for the supra ?what about for the wife or girlfriend?

4......do you remember when was the last time you had the greatest weekend or outing with the supra? the wife? the girlfriend?

5.....how long ago the last time you washed the supra with your hands? I bet you dont remember the last time you took a shower with her huh?

and the list goes on and on.........

feel free to ad to this list....lol
1) I made my supra stiff...my wife makes me stiff

2) I want my supra to be faster...my wife wants me to be slower

3) I don't tell my wife how much I spend on my Supra...I tell her how much I spend on her

4) You could live without a Supra...but wife or girlfriend? can't live with them, can't kill them.
Spudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:55 AM   #18
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
well i have at least 50 pics of my two cars in my computer
to about 12 of hers

Quote:
i bought a supra earlier this year, $2000
made an intake for it , $40-60
painted the rims , $40
did the interior, $120
then i broke it
now im buying another supra , $3000
+ title,registration,plates , $230
intake, IC piping , $350-$400
getting subs , $150
getting an amp , $160
so thats about 2,210 spent already
and 3,940 soon to be spent
so that makes 6,150 at least thats going to be spent b4 the year is over
well i bought my girl $250 leather shoes, that kinda evens it out
Quote:
everyday, everytime i do sumthing i post it here
my girl, mostly every week or so lol
Quote:
it was the night that i killed 3 civics and a mustang
my girl: i dunt even remember
Quote:
well my car has been down for a couple of months now
and its cold outside lol
my girl: probly about 4 months ago

hey, im a car guy
i was like this when she met me
and im gonna stay like this if she leaves
and if she dont like it, get to steppin

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote