View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 03:10 AM   #15
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfunez
LMAO thats true, I feel the same way of my wife...lol. it seems as she doesn't apreciate the beauty and power of an old supra. it also seems that driving a brand new car is what makes her happy...
as for my kids, they enjoy every minute riding in the supra with the top off, I know its a bad example ,but every once in a while they ask me to do a burnout, they also love to hear the blow off valve...as a matter of fact,i feel that the supra has brought me and the kids a whole lot closer together, its like a bond that atracts us together..I love what the supra has done to me...
the best part is the originality or lets say exclusivity....you dont get to see many turbo supra everyday uh?

Ditto...the wife is not really into the older car thing especially now that it rides alot stiffer after TEIN. (funny, I thought she liked stiff)
The kids dig it though.
It is fun to take the top off and cruise with my brother in his S2000 and it is really fun going to the track with modern cars. I get lots of comments about "I remember these...they're cool" and without much more work (need more HP for our heavy Supras) I will be able to run pretty close with some of those modified S2000's and others that have more HP, weigh half as much, and were built in the last few years, not almost 20 years ago. A pretty timeless car.
like i always say
"girls and cars dont always get along"
i would to bring my girl to the races with me
but without her asking to be in the car on a race
"i dunt car if u weigh 115lbs, ur still making my car 115lbs heavier"
and she always wants to go home early

always wants u to hold thier hands while driving
tryin to kiss u,
all that
they jus dont appreciate the perfect heel-and-toe driving
a perfect shift everytime
jus the serenity of driving in an open road