Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Performance, Modification, and Maintenance Forums - for generation specific discussions > MKIII Supra

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 09:39 PM   #51
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanArtisT
Uh, yeah. Opinion, right Well, I'm pretty realistic about my car when I compare it to others, meaning I don't bitch and cry like some people here when my car is compared to another. The MKIII bone stock is ugly, slow, and handles like shit. Thats not my opinion, its just fact. They're rare and can be made fast just like any other boosted 3.0 liter, and thats why I like them.

I don't see how that'd be funny but I already think you're quite wierd seeing as how you think an MKIII looks better than a 3S so it makes sense...

I dont know if you realize it but you ARE arguing your own opinion SO of course its gona be better, because its yours. Why are you even on here if the mk3 is ugly, slow and handles like shit? of course people are going to complain about it when your on a dam SUPRA forum. I say if you think the 3g is better, thats your opinion, great. Stop arguing about it. This forum isnt here to compare mk3s to other cars or whatnot. Sure it comes up every once in a while anyway. Its to share info and any other supra related media, And to help others with their mk3s.

Last edited by Isphius; 08-20-2006 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:01 PM   #52
KhanArtisT
Stock

KhanArtisT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isphius
I dont know if you realize it but you ARE arguing your own opinion SO of course its gona be better, because its yours. Why are you even on here if the mk3 is ugly, slow and handles like shit? of course people are going to complain about it when your on a dam SUPRA forum. I say if you think the 3g is better, thats your opinion, great. Stop arguing about it. This forum isnt here to compare mk3s to other cars or whatnot. Sure it comes up every once in a while anyway. Its to share info and any other supra related media, And to help others with their mk3s.
LOL, I have no reason to like my shitbox Stealth. I have a 90 RX7 GXL now and am wanting to get rid of the Stealth very badly. It has been the biggest shitbox in the year that I've owned it. I don't even know what to say about your next question...seems like you were so pussy hurt after reading my post that you totally overlooked my statement about the reason why I like the MKIII in my previous post, and another post in this thread. Please read my previous post and look for it...I don't need you to tell me random obvious things like "this forum isn't here to compared MKIIIs to other cars" when I'm fully aware of that. The reason this is being discussed is the question the thread starter asked. If you look up on the thread title you'll see that he is asking which one is better.

I do find it funny though how worked up you guys are getting when this really doesn't even matter since the thread starter is apparently a complete retard who doesn't seem to know shit about cars. You really can't take anyone seriously when they make a thread titled 'WHICH IS BETTER 3000GT OR MKiii"

I'm still stuck on why he purposely used lower case I's in the MKIII

Last edited by KhanArtisT; 08-20-2006 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:42 AM   #53
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

I honestly dont care, I just dont want you tyo come to my forum and say our cars are ugly, handle like shit and are slow, and then argue with everyone about it. I know my personal opinions and they are different from yours, so i leave it alone
Old 08-21-2006, 07:11 PM   #54
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road
Default Heated

heated is one word that can describe this thread
we learnd one thing
if this forum was an alley full of supra fanatix
sumbody would have been stabbed,shot, hit, punched, kickd
busted by bat and did i say stabbed lol

but yea lesson learnd, and hopefully
nobody will call supras ugly again
so no more threads like this
cuz there's no point of asking pple here
if another car looks better than a supra
its a supra forum and,,,..... well you know

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Old 08-22-2006, 02:29 AM   #55
frostburn
3" Exhaust

frostburn is on a distinguished road

im buying a 3000GT myself... and it is fast but not as fast as ur making it out to be the stock auto is 280HP TT and the stock manual is 300 TT, now if ur talking no turbo it came stock 222HP in all non turbo 3000gts... in which case is fast off the line still but... putting a couple grand into my 89 supra turbo i could easily take the stock manual to school... (TT)
Old 08-22-2006, 06:46 AM   #56
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
im buying a 3000GT myself... and it is fast but not as fast as ur making it out to be the stock auto is 280HP TT and the stock manual is 300 TT, now if ur talking no turbo it came stock 222HP in all non turbo 3000gts... in which case is fast off the line still but... putting a couple grand into my 89 supra turbo i could easily take the stock manual to school...
dont get mad now
one question jus curious
you said it yourself that ur supra can whoop a 3kgt
why are you buying one?

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Old 08-22-2006, 02:33 PM   #57
frostburn
3" Exhaust

frostburn is on a distinguished road

better looking and newer, only reasons... plus my supra dies every 3 days... im in the mids of getting the head gasket changed... + 1 step cooler spark plugs... its going to run me 2 grand... plus i can get the 3000GT for 6500 and its TT mint condition with only 89,000km on it oh yah 95 compaired to my 89 turbo
Old 08-23-2006, 02:52 AM   #58
KhanArtisT
Stock

KhanArtisT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra2NR
heated is one word that can describe this thread
we learnd one thing
if this forum was an alley full of supra fanatix
sumbody would have been stabbed,shot, hit, punched, kickd
busted by bat and did i say stabbed lol

but yea lesson learnd, and hopefully
nobody will call supras ugly again
so no more threads like this
cuz there's no point of asking pple here
if another car looks better than a supra
its a supra forum and,,,..... well you know
Uh, you learned that? Please don't speak for everyone on the forum. Take your jackie chan shit somewhere else please.I know you fucking flips see the world like a widescreen movie but you might want to get a checkup sometime. I would say I'm sorry that I got you real pussy hurt about your piece of shit non turbo shitbox, but I'm not. "SOON TO BE BOOSTEN" BWHAHAHA.

Who learned a lesson? Hopefully? I still think MKIIIs are ugly, slow, boats. No..I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostburn
im buying a 3000GT myself... and it is fast but not as fast as ur making it out to be the stock auto is 280HP TT and the stock manual is 300 TT, now if ur talking no turbo it came stock 222HP in all non turbo 3000gts... in which case is fast off the line still but... putting a couple grand into my 89 supra turbo i could easily take the stock manual to school... (TT)
Shut the fuck up and shoot yourself.

OK, seriously? 3000GTs don't come in auto. That should give you an idea of how fucking retarded the rest of your post is.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:03 AM   #59
kwnate
SP58GT

kwnate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Uh, you learned that? Please don't speak for everyone on the forum. Take your jackie chan shit somewhere else please.I know you fucking flips see the world like a widescreen movie but you might want to get a checkup sometime. I would say I'm sorry that I got you real pussy hurt about your piece of shit non turbo shitbox, but I'm not. "SOON TO BE BOOSTEN" BWHAHAHA.

Who learned a lesson? Hopefully? I still think MKIIIs are ugly, slow, boats. No..I don't know.

Shut the fuck up and shoot yourself.

OK, seriously? 3000GTs don't come in auto. That should give you an idea of how fucking retarded the rest of your post is.
Ban me please... now take that ugly ass stealth and gtfo.

Old 08-23-2006, 03:06 AM   #60
kwnate
SP58GT

kwnate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Read this: http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=342424

Done? Ok now gtfo.

Closed Thread