Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Performance, Modification, and Maintenance Forums - for generation specific discussions > MKIII Supra

Old 01-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #21
916MKIIIx2
3" Exhaust

916MKIIIx2 is on a distinguished road

For both of the lines you're looking for you can order online at most places that sell hose, cut to fit... or you can buy a ceap aluminum IC pipe set from EBAY for about 80 bucks. Look and you shall recieve
916MKIIIx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #22
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

bradenman1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 916MKIIIx2 View Post
For both of the lines you're looking for you can order online at most places that sell hose, cut to fit... or you can buy a ceap aluminum IC pipe set from EBAY for about 80 bucks. Look and you shall recieve
Iv seen ic piping kits but didn't know if they would be a direct fit from ebay. And. Have looked on plenty of sites for the oil return line or pipe what ever you want to call it ( the oone the one that connects to the turbo and has 2 pieces that goes to the oil pan and engine block) and I have yet to see it any where. I would just re use it but there's a hole in it
PHP Code:
[PHP
[/PHP]
bradenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #23
btwilson86
Super Moderator

btwilson86 is on a distinguished road

About all the kits you find on ebay are gonna be somewhat universal... Did a quick search and found these oil line kits for the feed and return. Can't vouch for the quality as I still have my stock ones on there.
Driftmotion 57trim CT26, Upgraded Intercooler, 2.25" Hard Pipes, 3" Turbo Back Exhaust with Test Pipe, HKS VPC w/GM 3 bar MAP sensor, APEXi S-AFC, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, ProSport EVO Series Boost / Fuel Pressure / AFR gauges, Lotek a Pillar Gauge Pod, HKS Type 0 Turbo Timer, Eibach Lowering Springs, Tokico Illumina II TEMS struts, custom powder coated Motegi Racing TrakLite wheels
btwilson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #24
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer name brand hose and fittings. Places like SupraSport and HorsePowerFreaks sell line kits as well; But I trust that I'm going to get better quality and reliable parts.

For the IC hoses you can just replace the old ones with hoses from SiliconeIntakes.com. Excellent prices.

The E-Bay "universal" IC piping kit sold as "CX Racing" (I can't remember the vendor's name) is nice quality. The kit was labeled as being for our year Supras... it takes a little work to get it all in properly and one or two cuts. I had to order a couple extra couplers which I ordered from SiliconeIntakes though. SI also sells vacuum tubing but I don't think they sell a kit for our cars... it's worth it to replace old vacuum hoses.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #25
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
I prefer name brand hose and fittings. Places like SupraSport and HorsePowerFreaks sell line kits as well; But I trust that I'm going to get better quality and reliable parts.

For the IC hoses you can just replace the old ones with hoses from SiliconeIntakes.com. Excellent prices.

The E-Bay "universal" IC piping kit sold as "CX Racing" (I can't remember the vendor's name) is nice quality. The kit was labeled as being for our year Supras... it takes a little work to get it all in properly and one or two cuts. I had to order a couple extra couplers which I ordered from SiliconeIntakes though. SI also sells vacuum tubing but I don't think they sell a kit for our cars... it's worth it to replace old vacuum hoses.
Yeah I looked at the ebay hoses they won't work without a lot of modification I was really looking for new stock oil lines but I got a friend at power fab ordering it for me.

That silicone intake place looks pretty good I think I'm just going to order the tube I need for now then convert to hard pipes once I get some money saved up again.

And yes there are many vacume lines being replaced atleast 10 or so. Some were kremped and others were riped open during removal due to bwing dryrotted.

Ohh and it turns out I'm getting a new ct26 for around 650 my other turbo was shot the inside of the housing and alll the berings were pretty bad

Thanks for all the feedback guys you have saved me so much time with all this help
Old 01-23-2010, 04:03 AM   #26
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

ok im still in a bind here guys.... i need to find a exhaust manifold stud kit i found out one is missing and i would rather not reuse all the ones i took off the nuts were not tightened down enough and neither were the studs ( any solutions on putting them back in?)

i cant find the right hose for the turbo/intercooler link either. and the STOCK oil line is imposable to find. i need the gasket for the turbo elbo/turbo mating surface the turbo flang gasket and the both oil line gaskets for the block and turbo end and i might as well just replace the water line gasket to so i need that as well. do any of you have any helpful sites i can find these items on?

if looked around at 3 different autoparts stores and they dont have any of them and i tried to go to toyota and noone would even stop to tell me what time the parts section closed, just looked at me and walked off.they pissed me off so bad i bought my first pack of cigarettes in 3 months on the way home.

not a good day for me here any help would be amazing!!! please and thank you for all the help
Old 01-23-2010, 04:27 AM   #27
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Most of what you're looking for will either have to come from the dealership or you'll at least need to go to a performance shop which caters to the Supra. Locally, you're probably stuck with the dealership... online you've got a couple choices.

No idea what a turbo/intercooler link is... post a picture if you don't know the name... or at least be far more descript.

I'll get back to you with the part numbers for the gaskets later... then you may order them from the dealership or Champion Toyota.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

Tip Jar --->
Old 01-23-2010, 04:50 AM   #28
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
Most of what you're looking for will either have to come from the dealership or you'll at least need to go to a performance shop which caters to the Supra. Locally, you're probably stuck with the dealership... online you've got a couple choices.

No idea what a turbo/intercooler link is... post a picture if you don't know the name... or at least be far more descript.

I'll get back to you with the part numbers for the gaskets later... then you may order them from the dealership or Champion Toyota.
that would be an amazing help

i found the sd card for my camera but idk where the cord is for it ill try to take a picture as soon as i can. the only discription i can give is it connects to the bottom of the turbo (below the exhaust manifold, this one does not go to the aircleaner system just the intercooler) and it goes to an angled metal armelet that has a hose connected to it on the other side to the stock FMIC

i think i may have found it on a site but i have no idea it has an option for a short and long but theres no pictures of it...

ill brb going to look for the freakin cord to this camera
Old 01-23-2010, 05:19 AM   #29
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

Here, it takes some getting used to and a little bit of poking around to learn how it workd, but it'll save you a lot of time:
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/EPC/291420/

If you're unsure of a part post the link to the page it's on along with the five digit number on that page and I'm sure someone will help you verify parts.

When you find a part on a page you can click on the 5 digit number to get the part number.

Turbo water pipe gasket 16347-42020 http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Librar...spx?F=1603&P=2

Turbo oil inlet gasket 15471-58010 http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Librar...spx?F=1701&P=2

Turbo oil outlet gasket 15473-42010 same page as above

Your turn... here's the page with the intake piping... there is NOTHING called an 'armlet' on a Supra... no idea why, but that word is really bugging me... http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Librar...spx?F=1703&P=2

Tip Jar --->
Old 01-23-2010, 05:47 AM   #30
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

i saw armlet used somewhere else in the forums and thats as close to an armlet i can think of lol

This is the hose i need