Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > General Discussions > Show n Tell

Old 05-27-2006, 11:31 PM   #21
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

dcrusupra is on a distinguished road

Ok. I've decided to rewrap my stock seats with black vinyl and red stitching. My brother hooked me up with someone "that will rewrap my interior for a good price." Not sure how good. I'll talk to him soon and let you all know. I am waiting for money to get into my paypal so I can get a shift boot and e-brake boot in black vinyl with red stitching. Someone on another forum is making them. I havent had much time to do anything. Im looking for a way to redo the bottom carpet part of the door panel where the pocket is. I sprayed a part of it with the interior spray and it came out somewhat good. But not what I'm looking for. I also spray painted the extra damaged fender with the spray paint and it came out a lot better than the rest of the paint on my car. Lol. O well. I'll have some more pics up soon.

I still dont have the damned alarm keypads I ordered last Monday. I called on Tues and they said they shipped it out already. And then I called again on Fri to get the tracking number and they said they already shipped it out that morning. And I still dont have a tracking number. On top of that, I had to call a California number in order to check the status of an order and they left me on hold for about 10 mins. So that was nice of them.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:03 AM   #22
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

Woohoo, got the shift and e-brake boots and the keypad starter kills today. The keypads are much smaller than i thought they would be. But thats not such a bad thing. Getting one installed in my DD probably Fri. I still need to call my brother to get the number to the guy who will rewrap my front and back seats. I'll call him later on when im at work. Ill let you all know by later on tonight.

Last edited by dcrusupra; 05-31-2006 at 05:06 AM.
dcrusupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 04:49 PM   #23
burton51m
Lexus & 550's

burton51m is on a distinguished road

do you know which LED light on superbrightleds.com is the one in the glovebox and which one is by the under your feet on the drivers side...or are they the same LED?

thanks

Last edited by burton51m; 06-01-2006 at 05:23 PM.
burton51m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:42 AM   #24
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

Im pretty sure they are both 74. Same with the keyring.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:58 AM   #25
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

Ok. I'm new to body work. But I took off my wing and wiper. Which are for sale for 50 for the wing and 30 for the wiper and motor. I think it looks a lot better. Smoother IMO. I bought some fiberglass and bondo. Im going to lay down the fiberglass first and then the bondo. We'll see how it comes out the first time.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:02 PM   #26
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

Well, I got a FPR from Titan Motorsports.

Ooo, shiny

and brand new JDM Tyte door hinges that were $114.

I just ordered a LIPP high flow fuel rail and it should be here on Friday. I decided to go with the fuel system first, to give me some motivation. And these were the cheapest upgrades im doing.

After that I want to start buying the body kit. Which is the Shine Auto Greddy Gracer replica, Bomex sideskirts, Bomex rear undercovers, 89+ tails, and the hatch sunshade.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:58 AM   #27
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

Well, I decided to use my day off from work and school, (thank you to the very weak storm, Ernesto) to go work on my car. I was trying to find out exactly what happened to the motor and why it blew. Up until today I was having trouble getting the head off. I feel like an idiot now because I forgot to disconnect the hardlines on the fuel rail. After that it came right off.

I found this in one of the cylinders. An exhaust valve head snapped off.

I also bought the LIPP High Flow Fuel Rail last week.

And one last pic, this is when I got mad and took off my door. New type of lambo door, lol.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:09 PM   #28
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

Very nive work so far. If you find a guy who can redo seats, I need mine recovered too. I want to get celica GTS seats though. I think they are a lot more comfortable and more of a "bucket" than the supra seats. Im getting mine done in leather and cow. lol. The whole interior is also going to be black and silver accents. And purple gauge backlights with red needles. Same with all the interior lights. Purple FTW! noone has purple gauges or interior lights.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:25 AM   #29
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

Upon closer inspection, I found more damage. The piston cracked just above the ring.

These are my new toys.

More damage!
Notice a valve head missing? Lol.

Spent from 7-9:30 pretty much preparing to pull the engine. I assembled the engine hoist, tried to drain the tranny (no fluid in it whatsoever), unhooked the power steering line, unhooked the a/c lines, and took off the driveshaft (which is for sale). I drank a half gallon of water and my friend drank a 2L bottle of Sprite. Thats what happens when you work in a warehouse with no A/C in Florida.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:28 PM   #30
SupraSaver87
3" Exhaust

SupraSaver87 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Gotta Keep hydrated....lol. I like that side note! That is all....$0.02 now inputted!

Our Supra’s, which art in the driveway,
Hollowed be thy power, thy mods are great, thy speed endless,
On the road or at the track. Give us this day free of cops,
And forgive us our impound charges, as we forgive those who are slow.
And lead us not into speed traps, and deliver us from the interceptors,
For thine is our car, the power, and the glory…forever and ever….amen.
SupraSaver87 is offline   Reply With Quote