View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 05:11 AM   #1
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

dcrusupra is on a distinguished road
Default Casey's RHD Swap/Build

WELCOME TO MY OBSESSION

I'm restoring my '87 Supra before I start to make modifications. I started with the interior. I did a color change in the interior. It started out as grey and I changed it to black/red.

Completely stock grey interior before I started.

This one is of my old door panels. I covered the insert with black vinyl and red stitching. But I ended up getting new ones and redoing the whole thing.

Dash is painted black along with the red air vents. I didn't really finish painting the air vents red. Theres still a few spots on it that are still black.

This is the armrests in the backseat. You can see the original color and then the black.

These are the door panels in the middle of the color change....

And after the color change.....

This is the rear quarter panel window thingy, whatever it's called. Lol

This is the center console and armrest that I recovered with black vinyl and red stitching w/ extra foam. It was well worth it. It's much more comfortable that it was.

This is the new carpet compared to the old one.

Almost completed interior. I need to get new seats or recover the ones I have in black.

And I put new red LED's in my gauges and key ring. The lights in the gauges are kind of dull because the battery wasnt charged. I did it while the engine was blown so the battery wasnt charged because I left the lights on for a few days.

Thats all for now. I will update when I get more things done. I'm ordering a new 7M-GTE in about a month or so.

Last edited by dcrusupra; 05-04-2006 at 03:16 AM.
dcrusupra is offline   Reply With Quote