Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > General Discussions > Non-Generation Specific Questions

Old 07-29-2005, 01:18 AM   #11
Supra91_ishot
3" Exhaust

Supra91_ishot is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the informations but I'll see what I'll do. If I want to pay for the damn ticket then I'll just pay because I don't want to go through stuff like that. I'm sure it's not a big deal just having 1 ticket. It does effect insurances but than it's no big deal. The cops can go eat crow for all I care. One day, I'll get my revenge

About selling the car, I don't want to sell it. Everytime I step foot inside, I feel like if I give it away I might start crying. LOL. Plus, getting a ticket isn't one of the reasons why I am selling it, it's also because I have too many cars. But if I don't sell it than I'll just keep it and pay the freakin ticket and drive safely from now on.
Supra91_ishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 04:18 AM   #12
monkihead
SP58GT

monkihead is on a distinguished road

what other cars could you possibly have that you wouldnt get rid of over the supra?? h34r:

monique- better off dead

monkihead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:16 PM   #13
Poodles
12psi boost

Poodles is on a distinguished road

Hehehehe, yeah, I live in Texas too...got nailed for 93 in a 65 :lol: Was following my bro in his T/A and someone changed lanes in front of him and slowed down, so he got annoyed and punched it, I followed, and because I was the back car, I got the ticket :lol:

You can get go to court (you'll have to anyways, at least in my city), and ask the judge to do defensive driving, or probation, both you have to pay the ticket though. Probation won't go on your record, unless you break probation (it's usually 90 days).

Anyways, don't sell the car, just get religious about setting cruise control and leaving the gas alone... :lol:
Poodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 04:03 PM   #14
Supra91_ishot
3" Exhaust

I don't have many cars. I just said "many" because my mind was full of it. Jeep and Supra, that's all, might get a new car soon too, lol.

Like I said, I ain't going to court and waste my time with them people. I'll only go if the cop was doing something really un-lawful. Plus, there's no used of going to the court when you broke the law (which I didn't do it on purpose, and no damn judge will give a sh*t anyways). I'll just go to the court that I'm supposed to go pay the fined and ask the clerk about options. If she/he says that I need to go to court for "options" (driving school etc.) than f**k it. I'll just have to drive with a ticket on my driving record for the next three freakin years. But I'm a good person, I don't have any bad records other than this first ticket. My background record is also good and clean. Same with my credit cards and etc... I will not let one stinkin ticket affect how I drive and affect my life. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT LET COPS OR ONE STINKIN TICKET AFFECT THEIR LIFES EITHER, TOO. Just because of one ticket don't mean your a bad person. Everyone speeds and I'm sure, mostly 75%-85% of the people living in the United States today gets tickets too. EVEN THE DAMN COPS SPEED AND FAILED TO SIGNAL 75% OF THE TIME. If your going fast but your driving safely and when your changing lanes, you signal and all, it don't mean your a bad person/driver. I consider you just like going fast. But if your speeding, changing lanes without signaling and tail gating and zipping right and left across traffics than that, I have a different point of view towards you.

Like I earlier when I stated that cops don't driver under the law, they really don't. Here where I live, most cops don't even signal when turning into a left or right corner of the street. When they want to U-Turn, they just turned without any signaling. Hell, last night I was behind a cop going 35 and the street limit was 30...the damn cop was going at least 45, I couldn't even catch up to him. F**k, the law should read, "if you see cops going over the speed limit, report their azz to the Police Department Station". Cops get away of driving like punks a lot of the times just because they are COPS, but if they see us innocent people do something that wasn't all that big of a deal, they zip on us and give us a ticket. Cops like that, don't mess with my culture, cause if you mess with the wrong person who knows magic and who believes in spiritual traditions, you better think twice because those people will kill you. I wouldn't blame them anyways, cops need to be teached a lesson. If I want to, I can call out the spirit and go after that cop that gave me a ticket. But like I said, I'm a good person and plus that cop stoped me for breaking the law, so I'll let him off easily :P . But to any cops out there, don't stop me unless I really break the law, if you're just stopping me because you want money, go figure, you might be the next cop on the news. I respect cops but I can mostly get offended soon.

Anyways sorry for this...this is my last post about this sh*t...I'll just go pay the ticket on Aug 7th, since the due date is Aug 30th.

My Supra ain't going no where fast. I have another plan . Mod it up and let the cops chase me if they can. LOL. J/k.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:52 PM   #15
monkihead
SP58GT

monkihead is on a distinguished road

that is way too much for me to read... i read bits...as for the cops catchin you(if i read right), its a give in with a jeep.

monique- better off dead

monkihead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:52 PM   #16
Supra91_ishot
3" Exhaust

NEVERMIND!

I ain't selling it.

This car means a lot to me. My nickname is even called "Supra". I just saw a Supra on sale over here in Brooklyn Center, MN. It's red and it's really nice looking. When I saw that car, it made me change my mind again. I am just going to save up money and get new engines and fix my rusted parts and have new paint to make my car look new again.

Also, thanks for you guys for trying to help out. Supra is the way to go, who cares about a ticket and stupid cops. Never let it affect you. B)
Old 08-02-2005, 03:14 AM   #17
Poodles
12psi boost

Poodles is on a distinguished road

Good decision, if you don't enjoy driving, you should go get a beater that could run out of oil and keep going :lol:

For all the rest, drive your pride and joy B)
Poodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 09:52 PM   #18
Makavelli
3" Exhaust

Makavelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Supra91_ishot@Aug 1 2005, 11:52 PM
NEVERMIND!

I ain't selling it.

This car means a lot to me. My nickname is even called "Supra". I just saw a Supra on sale over here in Brooklyn Center, MN. It's red and it's really nice looking. When I saw that car, it made me change my mind again. I am just going to save up money and get new engines and fix my rusted parts and have new paint to make my car look new again.

Also, thanks for you guys for trying to help out. Supra is the way to go, who cares about a ticket and stupid cops. Never let it affect you. B)
Seriously, buy a radar detector. Valentine 1 makes a good one for about the price of 2 speeding tickets.

Also, consider one of them pre-paid legal plans. I just faxed another ticket to my lawyer to take care of. 4 Tickets in a 2 month period cost me $7.50 per month. I drive how I wanna drive, phuck em.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Stock...for now</span>
Makavelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:56 PM   #19
KingDiamond
12psi boost

KingDiamond is on a distinguished road

if it makes you feel better a couple of weeks ago i got one doing 59 in a 35, luckily i'm a firefighter so we have our connections and got it dropped to only 9 miles over.
KingDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote