Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Performance, Modification, and Maintenance Forums - for generation specific discussions > MKIV Supra

Old 01-03-2006, 08:39 PM   #11
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILMATIC
Again this is none of your business. Me and suprafann have been pming each other for awhile. I told him all this information was off of the TSRM. I gave him a link and he is loving it...
So you re-provided the link to him AFTER I already posted it? Why did you bother doing that? Imho, that was more WOB.
Quote:
...Also, I never said I dont know how to check for compression. I said I didnt know off the top of my head what the compression readings are. Please learn to read sir. This has been a problem of yours since day one on this forum. We all would appreciate it if you could read clearly...
Whether you don't know, or you didn't have the time to find the link when you posted to this thread, either way your post was a complete WOB imho. Learn to post, sir.
Quote:
...Period end of discussion. I am not going to continue this discussion with a pm or email. Because I dont have the time to bicker and argue with you...
Awesome. Thanks for restraining yourself and keeping this thread on track...oops too late for that.
Quote:
...Let this be the end of this and let life go on. Please I would appreciate if you would stop the flame remarks and act like an adult on forums. I havent flamed you at all and I am hoping you will realize this and treat others as you would like to be treated.
Will do. Please feel free to call me on it if I ever try to increase my post count by posting useless WOB (probably because I don't have any useful knowledge to share) in response to a valid question...and I'll be happy to do the same for you in the future as well. Again, let's end this argument now, or take it offline.

...on the other hand, I assume you're probably going to keep posting off-topic garbage on this thread because your ego won't allow anyone else to have the last word...until one of the moderators has to lock it down. (I feel that's rather unfair to suprafann that you will insist on dragging this out.) I therefore await your next "formidable" response.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 01-03-2006 at 08:53 PM.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:52 PM   #12
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

SKILMATIC is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Will do. Please feel free to call me on it if I ever try to increase my post count by posting useless WOB (probably because I don't have any useful knowledge to share) in response to a valid question...and I'll be happy to do the same for you in the future as well. Again, let's end this argument now, or take it offline.

...on the other hand, I assume you're probably going to keep posting off-topic garbage on this thread because your ego won't allow anyone else to have the last word...until one of the moderators has to lock it down. I therefore await your next "formidable" response.
Again. This forum isnt just dedicated to post information. If a information based forum is all you are looking for good luck cause all forums are not just about bringing the car culture information. We have other portions and threads that do not pertain to info and even cars sometimes. Sometimes peopel post threads of things that dont even have anything to do with cars. So what are you going to do? complaign to everyone that doesnt post information about supras and flame them for it? And btw, my post said off the top of my head. Which would tell any common sense thinking person that he is going to get back with you with the correct info which I did in a pm before you even came in this thread.

I think this isnt an argument on whethor I brought information or not I think this is a unraveling over our last argument and you are mad because you losed it. Again I have no time for temper tantrums.

Now where is that ignore button?
SKILMATIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:57 PM   #13
pwpanas
Supra Owner

Quote:
Again. This forum isnt just dedicated to post information. If a information based forum is all you are looking for good luck cause all forums are not just about bringing the car culture information. We have other portions and threads that do not pertain to info and even cars sometimes. Sometimes peopel post threads of things that dont even have anything to do with cars.
So you want every forum to be given the same rules as 'off topic'?

Quote:
So what are you going to do? complaign to everyone that doesnt post information about supras and flame them for it? And btw, my post said off the top of my head. Which would tell any common sense thinking person that he is going to get back with you with the correct info which I did in a pm before you even came in this thread.
You're the only one I've seen that's repeatedly wasting everyone's time with ramblings (not to mention inaccurate info like turbos that mix exhaust and intake gasses). So yes, I would sincerely expect that anyone that's blatantly and repeatedly wasting everyone's time should be called on it.
Quote:
I think this isnt an argument on whethor I brought information or not I think this is a unraveling over our last argument and you are mad because you losed it. Again I have no time for temper tantrums.

Now where is that ignore button?
Since you brought it up, I still haven't seen your dyno run with 40psi and 650rwhp on the stock twins alone (no other power adders allowed).

Again for goodness sake, stop posting off-topic. This thread is about suprafann and the engine in the Supra he's planning to purchase.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 01-03-2006 at 08:59 PM.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:59 PM   #14
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Quote:

You're the only one I've seen that's repeatedly wasting everyone's time with ramblings (not to mention inaccurate info like turbos that mix exhaust and intake gasses). So yes, I would sincerely expect that anyone that's blatantly and repeatedly wasting everyone's time should be called on it.

And so far I see your the only one that thinks this.
Old 01-03-2006, 09:03 PM   #15
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Why dont we just ask everyone on this forum if I am just a useless rambler? And then lets ask everyone on this forum if you have an attitude problem? I am sure the results will be very intriguing.

And btw, the overall boundaries were any other mod was ok except I couldnt mess with the twins and the block. Please stop trying to change the boundaries. You have already losed.
Old 01-03-2006, 09:10 PM   #16
pwpanas
Supra Owner

Quote:
And so far I see your the only one that thinks this.
Imho, that's no less delusional than saying the 2jz-gte oem twins can boost to 40psi. ...and fwiw here's a link to the post where you admitted that I had already excluded the use of NO2, near the beginning of that discussion.
Quote:
Why dont we just ask everyone on this forum if I am just a useless rambler? And then lets ask everyone on this forum if you have an attitude problem? I am sure the results will be very intriguing.
I have a better idea. Let's keep this thread ON TOPIC! If you want to know what people think of you, I'd suggest that you start a new thread in the off-topic forum. Good luck with it. Personally I'd strongly prefer if THIS THREAD remain dedicated to answering suprafann's engine questions.

Last edited by pwpanas; 01-03-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-03-2006, 09:36 PM   #17
the_fallen
3" Exhaust

the_fallen is on a distinguished road

ok, how bout both of you stop. all your doing is winding each other up. so stop the posting, and let the topic get back on track, neither of you post in this topic again to keep the peace, or this thread will be locked.
the_fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 10:04 PM   #18
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fallen
ok, how bout both of you stop. all your doing is winding each other up. so stop the posting, and let the topic get back on track, neither of you post in this topic again to keep the peace, or this thread will be locked.
Agreed. I have been wanting to do this forever. Thanks for coming in here and helping me.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:07 PM   #19
pwpanas
Supra Owner

Quote:
Agreed. I have been wanting to do this forever. Thanks for coming in here and helping...
Ditto, fallen. Thanks for your help.

Suprafann, please feel free to PM or e-mail me if I can provide any more info.

Last edited by pwpanas; 01-03-2006 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:15 PM   #20
SKILMATIC
3" Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpanas
Ditto, fallen. Thanks for your help.

Suprafann, please feel free to PM or e-mail me if I can provide any more info.
Awwe now thats awesome. You see helping people is much more satisfying. Thanks for doing this.