Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Performance, Modification, and Maintenance Forums - for generation specific discussions > MKIII Supra

Old 06-21-2007, 04:36 AM   #11
Japanese supra tt
Intake

Japanese supra tt is on a distinguished road

yeah i know those places, but i do kinda live in japan..

haha, no autozones here man, gotta order that shit -.-
Japanese supra tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:42 AM   #12
f00g00
12psi boost

f00g00 is on a distinguished road

Forget the raquetball idea. The filter has a screen on it so the ball wouldn'tmake it past that. Ping pong balls were told to me but there again same deal. Maybe a rag or something could impede flow, ask the mechs that do maintenance in the fuel cells there on Yokota? about what happens when leaving a rag in an F-16's fuel cell, course the pipes are a bit begger on a jet.
f00g00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:45 PM   #13
supramacist
1000whp postwhore

supramacist is on a distinguished road

F_ucking with some ones car is chicken $hit.

If you get cought you may catch that a$$ whipping that dude deserves.
Don't stoop to their level.
supramacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:23 PM   #14
supradaddy0803
12psi boost

supradaddy0803 is on a distinguished road

There is so many things you can do to a persons car I have done most of them. If it has a distributor take off the cap and take a pencil and draw a line from one point to the next all the way around makes it run like crap. Watermellon rinds under the drive wheels. Corn cob in the tailpipe. Drop of water in the coil runs like crap untill you replace it. Reverse power steering lines. Marbles in the gas tank or a ball bearing these defeat the filter screen on the pump drives mechanics crazy. Or even unscrew his oilfilter one half turn just till it leaks takes a while but major engine damage. Also you can take the valve core out of his tires they will never hold air till he gets new ones. Now as for the legality of all of these supramacist is right it is kinda chicken s$$t but if you confront him without seeing him doing it then he can just deny it. Also on base dont get caught messing with someones car you will get arrested.
Tokico pillow blocks
Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bar
HKS super dragger cat-back exhaust plus test pipe
Greddy Profec B spec 2 boost controller
HKS type 1 turbo timer
Supra sport solid steel drive shaft
Walboro 255 fuel pump
JZA70 Front end mod
18" Volk Racing AV3 18x8.5 front 18x9.5 rear
supradaddy0803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:15 AM   #15
Japanese supra tt
Intake

Japanese supra tt is on a distinguished road

yeah, if i do something back to his car, its not going to be tracable. and if i find out for sure its him, im going to kick his ass. id hate to beat the kids ass and find out he didnt do it.
Japanese supra tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:54 AM   #16
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=

EDIT: oh and i got an idea from my friend, to pry his tank open and put 2 raquetballs in there. itll float on top, until it reaches the opening at the fuel pump, then itll get stuck and the engine will die because of no fuel, then when it shuts off, the ball will fall out of the hole and itll run fine until it floats into the hole again.
and they will never be able to diagnose the problem unless they take a looksy in the gas tank.
haha pretty creative[/QUOTE]
uhmmm, fuel pump filter?

and the pancake one? does that really work?
i myself keeps it old school, sugar will be jus fine,lol
i never knew there has been so many creative ways to sabotage sumbody's car

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:00 AM   #17
dcrusupra
500whp yet?

dcrusupra is on a distinguished road

Sugar is baaaad. A guy came in saying his car wouldnt start. We pulled his gas tank, drained it, and found out someone put sugar in it. It ruined his fuel pump, lines, and injectors. If someone did that to my car, I believe someone would be getting shot.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:08 AM   #18
west_side_supra
12psi boost

west_side_supra is on a distinguished road

one thing i know a friend had done to some guy i know to get him back was he bought a good sized chunk of that really really stinky a$$ cheese, i cant think of what it is called right now im pretty tired but he was able to put the dudes hood and rubbed it all over his exhaust manifolds and that shit just caked onto it when he ran his car. so every time he would use his vents on his car it would make you wanna puke. just the smell from the outside of the car was bad enough. mmm another thing i heard is useing that fix a flat for SUV's let the air out of his tire completly and fill that baby up with the fix a flat and sends the car off balance and his MPG will probably go down to. another thing is instead of using sugar in the tank just pop open this lid and take off his gas cap. put a little sugar around the edge of pipe but dont put it in there. and then pour a little on the ground and leave the bag, so that way they see the bag and shit sitting there and they wont want to take the risk of there car getting all jacked up so they will just go and have to pay money for a new gas tank another fun thing to do is just useing industrial sized food wraping stuff around there whole car. pouring transmission fluid on a manifold will cause alot of smoke. and there was something you could do with magnets to a car to make something fucked up i forget what it was though.

7MGTE - 500hp never dyno'd
exhaust: 3inch pipes no cat/powerhouse manifold/garret gt47 18psi/HKS SS racing wastegate
fidenza cam gears
intake: PHR 4inch intake/K&N filter/3 inch intercooler/ pipeFMIC/greddy type R bov/
fuel: 550cc PTE/ walbro 255lp / Aeromotive adj pressure regulator
transmission: Fidenza flywheel/ACT extreme kit
electronics: map ecu 1 / HKS EVC 9
gauges:boost,EGT,oil temp & pressure/aem AFR
west_side_supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:53 PM   #19
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

a really strong and i mean a really really stong magnet can screw up the electrical system of a car, ie: the ecu

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:04 PM   #20
supradaddy0803
12psi boost

supradaddy0803 is on a distinguished road

You know it is more funny to watch a car that has a cupped watermelon rind under the drive tires it will never wear through it and just sit there and spin and spin good for like a thousand laughs. Problem with the rachetballs thing is that they float, where does the fuel pump pull from not, the top the bottom yes. A small ball bearing that is big enough to fit in the gas hole does the trick, done it many times send mechanics to scrathing their heads. Most of the time they knew I knew about car stuff and they would try to have me fix it. Another funny one is to take a tractor tire filler, the one that puts water in the tires and fill all of the tires full the guy will get whiplash when he drives. Marbles in the gas tank is funny doesnt do much but when you take off you will here a rolling sound then when you stop you will hear rolling sound hard to diagnose and he will have it in the shop trying to fix it. Or reverse his plug wires missfires are really funny flames out the intake. Or to the cue de graw take all of his lug nuts off except one on each wheel and eventually they will fall off. I dont recommend any of these if you wanna stay out of trouble because I never said this lol.
Tokico pillow blocks
Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bar
HKS super dragger cat-back exhaust plus test pipe
Greddy Profec B spec 2 boost controller
HKS type 1 turbo timer
Supra sport solid steel drive shaft
Walboro 255 fuel pump
JZA70 Front end mod
18" Volk Racing AV3 18x8.5 front 18x9.5 rear
supradaddy0803 is offline   Reply With Quote