Japanese supra tt
Intake

Japanese supra tt is on a distinguished road
Default vandalized

some little dousches decided they would mess with my supra heres the story:

i go to my girlfriends house, at around 7:00 pm no damage to car

i leave for 15 minutes and come back around 7:15 pm no damage to car

i go inside and we watch a movie

i come back out at around 9:30 pm and notice there are cones on my car (construction cones)and there is a liquid dripping off my back bumper with a large puddle underneith it

so between 7:15 and 9:30 someone messed with my car

im pissed, and get in and speed off, and im on my way to my friends house to see if he knows anything about it,

its not that far, and i stop at an intersection, and i go to start off again and the car studders and loses power almost instantly.

it almost died, i kept it running and slowly coasted into a near parking lot.

i stop, pop the hood and i gently rev the motor, and it sounds very sluggish.
and the idle is very low and sounds horrible

i go and look around my car one more time for damage, and look at my gas tank door, and bam, theres fucking scratches where somone pried it open with a flathead.

i call the cops, they file a report. but they cant do anything unless i catch them doing it next time.

i go back to where my car was parked and look at the liquid on the ground.

i smell it to maybe get an idea of what they poured in, and i smelt...........PISS!

so now im wondering if urine could really mess up anything internally, im going to drain the tank today and fill it up and add some fuel injector cleaner additive to it.

could urine really mess anything up internally?

on that note, ive got everyone and their moms on the look out for whoever did this, and when i find who it is, their going to have to be hospitalized.
Japanese supra tt is offline   Reply With Quote