Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Performance, Modification, and Maintenance Forums - for generation specific discussions > MKIII Supra

Old 11-12-2006, 04:28 PM   #1
adellicson
Stock

adellicson is on a distinguished road
Default Selling 1987 Supra Targa Turbo 67,000

1987 Toyota Supra Turbo w/ targa top. Car runs excellent, turbo's good, interior perfect, paint almost perfect with no peeling clear coat. Bumpers are a little faded, but still look OK. Has a few minor dings, but otherwise in very respectable shape. New battery, new clutch master,new radiator, new tires with 7 spoke aftermarket rims, originals go with car. Head gasket was replaced w/ better than stock. Every one of these cars blows a head gasket, this one is already replaced with one that wont blow. I bought car from Oklahoma so their is no rust and car is factory undercoated. Targa seals good as well. Previous owner did very good job of storing and taking care of this car as have I. All electronics work: power seats, mirrors, lumbar, cruise, digital climate control, as well as the Toyota Electronically Modulated Suspension, which I might you can feel work. Two problems with the car starting issues when sitting for a while, narrowed it down to the cold start injector or fuel pump. Have a new cold start injector ($125) but not installed. However the car always starts. One of the oil lines going to the turbo is leaking very mininally, but will need to be addressed. This car is very reliable and would not for a second hesitate to take it cross country. Will be more than happy to show and test drive the car. Car is in excellent shape and anyone interested would not be disappointed. I can say with confidence that any interested serious buyer would have a hard time not purchasing this car if they saw it in person. This is a totally original supra that has not been messed with at all and is not beat. The car was in Oklahoma until April '06 when I bought it from the original owner and its completely rust free. I will email additional pictures upon request. Please serious inquiries only as my price $5500 is firm. Thanks call Adam at 815-762-2359
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00181 (Medium).JPG
Views:	416
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	653   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00179 (Medium).JPG
Views:	435
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	654   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00187 (Medium).JPG
Views:	401
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	655   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00191 (Medium).JPG
Views:	371
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	656  
Old 11-12-2006, 04:49 PM   #2
ravenmaster
12psi boost

Location: Being not duly informed, I refuse to answer with any degree of accuracy for fear of prevaricating
ravenmaster is on a distinguished road

You seem to be new to the forums so you prob did not know this goes in the for sale section of our forums. Mods Please move.
Tokico Illumina II's (TEMS) | Eibach Pro Springs | SpeedTech AntiSway Bars | Cusco Strut Tower Bars | Lexus AFM/550cc Injector Mod | SOGI short shift mod | Aluminum Driveshaft | Upgraded Fuel Pump | 12 PSI Boost | MHG | 11/30/08 Dyno 362RWHP 326ft/lb

Quote:
Originally Posted by supramacist View Post
Ya I'm the a$$hole. I think you're still mad raven cause I thought from your handle that you were a chick. I said I was sorry for that.
ravenmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 08:05 PM   #3
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

saw this add at craigslist chicago

i was actually looking at your car for a long time
but 5500 for a car that still has sum issues?
nice car tho

is this ur only supra
cuz if u still have another
wondering if u wanna join
im starting a chicago supra owners club
if u dont have a supra anymore you can still roll
the more the merrier right lol

if your interested jus pm me

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol

Last edited by Supra2NR; 11-12-2006 at 08:08 PM.
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 08:16 PM   #4
adellicson
Stock

I can understand you hard core guys getting upset at this, I was just trying to get a little more exposure. If I had known you would be offended by such a little thread I wouldn't have placed it. By the way, I put it in the for sale section first, you can check it out if it makes you feel better.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:40 AM   #5
ravenmaster
12psi boost

Location: Being not duly informed, I refuse to answer with any degree of accuracy for fear of prevaricating

Quote:
Originally Posted by adellicson
I can understand you hard core guys getting upset at this, I was just trying to get a little more exposure. If I had known you would be offended by such a little thread I wouldn't have placed it. By the way, I put it in the for sale section first, you can check it out if it makes you feel better.
First of all don't be a jerk. I was respectful so -please extend the same curtousy. Secondly there are rules on these forums for a reason. If you want more ex-posure try putting a link in your signature for the thread like mine. Disrespect is not and will not be tolerated on the forums to any members.
Thank you
Tokico Illumina II's (TEMS) | Eibach Pro Springs | SpeedTech AntiSway Bars | Cusco Strut Tower Bars | Lexus AFM/550cc Injector Mod | SOGI short shift mod | Aluminum Driveshaft | Upgraded Fuel Pump | 12 PSI Boost | MHG | 11/30/08 Dyno 362RWHP 326ft/lb

Quote:
Ya I'm the a$$hole. I think you're still mad raven cause I thought from your handle that you were a chick. I said I was sorry for that.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:55 AM   #6
kwnate
SP58GT

kwnate is on a distinguished road

Relax....^^^^

kwnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 01:59 AM   #7
adellicson
Stock

I was just playin. If you cant have fun in life than what the point. I am familar with these forums and I know the rules. Like I said I was just looking for a little more exposure placing it in the MKIII section, but point taken. Lighten up a little, I find it funny that you are the only one concerned with me placing this thread.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:29 AM   #8
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I was just playin. If you cant have fun in life than what the point. I am familar with these forums and I know the rules. Like I said I was just looking for a little more exposure placing it in the MKIII section, but point taken. Lighten up a little, I find it funny that you are the only one concerned with me placing this thread.
probly bcuz this doesnt happen that much in here
pple follow rules, nice and quiet,
and pple plan to keep it that way

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:30 AM   #9
ravenmaster
12psi boost

Its probably becuase I have set u-p and run (that are currently fully functions which at least 1 of them you are likely a member of as I get over 62,000 Hits combined on my forums a day) over 19 diffrent forums. And most likely the reason noone else has said anything is becuase 9 people dont need to say the same exact thing. I just happeed to get there before the others. In the future though please follow the forum rules.
Thank you,

Quote:
Old 11-13-2006, 04:21 AM   #10
adellicson
Stock

I apologize for coming off the way I did. I am known for being an easy going and laid back person and sometimes others perceive that as not caring. But to be honest with you, rules to me hold back forward progress. If everyone followed the rules in life we would never learn anything new or try something different. This is no excuse for doing what I did, but maybe it will help explain why I do things the way I do. All I am saying is that a little bending of the rules promotes new ideas, otherwise nothing in this world would ever change. In the future I will not place for sales adds in this section. Sorry for the confusion and it wont happen again.