View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 04:28 PM   #1
adellicson
Stock

adellicson is on a distinguished road
Default Selling 1987 Supra Targa Turbo 67,000

1987 Toyota Supra Turbo w/ targa top. Car runs excellent, turbo's good, interior perfect, paint almost perfect with no peeling clear coat. Bumpers are a little faded, but still look OK. Has a few minor dings, but otherwise in very respectable shape. New battery, new clutch master,new radiator, new tires with 7 spoke aftermarket rims, originals go with car. Head gasket was replaced w/ better than stock. Every one of these cars blows a head gasket, this one is already replaced with one that wont blow. I bought car from Oklahoma so their is no rust and car is factory undercoated. Targa seals good as well. Previous owner did very good job of storing and taking care of this car as have I. All electronics work: power seats, mirrors, lumbar, cruise, digital climate control, as well as the Toyota Electronically Modulated Suspension, which I might you can feel work. Two problems with the car starting issues when sitting for a while, narrowed it down to the cold start injector or fuel pump. Have a new cold start injector ($125) but not installed. However the car always starts. One of the oil lines going to the turbo is leaking very mininally, but will need to be addressed. This car is very reliable and would not for a second hesitate to take it cross country. Will be more than happy to show and test drive the car. Car is in excellent shape and anyone interested would not be disappointed. I can say with confidence that any interested serious buyer would have a hard time not purchasing this car if they saw it in person. This is a totally original supra that has not been messed with at all and is not beat. The car was in Oklahoma until April '06 when I bought it from the original owner and its completely rust free. I will email additional pictures upon request. Please serious inquiries only as my price $5500 is firm. Thanks call Adam at 815-762-2359
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00181 (Medium).JPG
Views:	420
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	653   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00179 (Medium).JPG
Views:	439
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	654   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00187 (Medium).JPG
Views:	407