Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Performance, Modification, and Maintenance Forums - for generation specific discussions > MKIII Supra

Old 05-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #21
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

Green7mgte is on a distinguished road

I figured proper English wasn't a part of this thread anymore.. that and I can't spell.. =)

92 Ma71 7mGTE Auto. SafcII
Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ
Classified Section guidelines :

Green7mgte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #22
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green7mgte View Post
I figured proper English wasn't a part of this thread anymore.. that and I can't spell.. =)
I still haven't figured which language is primarily spoken here these days... Almost none of what's posted here can be deciphered by Google Translate. On the upside, not being able to understand a word of what people are saying does make it a LOT easier to just ignore the pleas for help and stick to all of my other projects.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:01 PM   #23
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

I really don't even know what the hell is going on. Im just going to post
A recipe for chicken noodle soup when I get home and hope that fixes the problem.

Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ

Old 05-23-2012, 10:08 PM   #24
DawgB0
3" Exhaust

DawgB0 is on a distinguished road

bak to point, i couldnt find anything abt code 42 so what i need to do to fix if yall knws? Cel wont come on wen its on high rev until low rev it come bak on.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:09 AM   #25
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup with Ginger and Lime

Ingredients
  • 1 whole small chicken, 2 1/2 to 3 pounds
  • 3 quarts water
  • 4 ounces of smoked ham, ham hock, or bacon
  • 1 three-inch knob of ginger, roughly chopped
  • 4 whole garlic cloves, smashed
  • 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass, dry outer leaves, pale yellow/green section only, chopped fine
  • 1 small bunch cilantro, leaves and stems reserved separately
  • 1 small bunch mint, leaves and stems reserved separately
  • 6 scallions, greens and whites reserved separately, greens sliced thin
  • 1 medium yellow onion, finely sliced (about 1 cup)
  • 2 medium carrots, finely sliced (about 1 cup)
  • 1 small head of napa cabbage, finely sliced (about 2 cups)
  • 1 Thai bird chili, very finely sliced (see note above)
  • 1 cup dried egg noodles or rice noodles or 8 ounces fresh ramen-style Japanese or Chinese wheat noodles
  • 3 tablespoons fish sauce
  • 1/4 cup juice from 2 to 3 limes
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • Kosher salt to taste
Procedures
  1. 1

Using a sharp knife and following the bone, remove the breasts from the chicken carcass. Discard skin and set breasts aside. Remove legs from chicken and set aside. Using a heavy knife or cleaver, roughly chop the body into fine pieces. Transfer the chicken body and legs to a large saucepan. Add ham, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, cilantro stems, mint stems, and scallion whites. Cover with water and bring to a simmer over high heat. Reduce to low and simmer, skimming scum from surface and topping up with hot water as necessary, until rich and flavorful, about 45 minutes total. Add chicken breasts to pot for last 10 minutes of cooking.

2. 2

Strain broth through a fine mesh strainer into a 2 quart liquid measuring cup. Remove cooked chicken legs and breasts to a plate and set aside. Discard remaining solids. Add enough hot water to broth to equal two quarts. Rinse pot and return broth to it. Add onion, carrots, cabbage, and Thai chilis and bring to a simmer. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes longer, adding noodles in for last 5 minutes of cooking time (or according to package directions).

3. 3

Meanwhile, when chicken is cool enough to handle, roughly shred breast and leg meat into bite-sized pieces, discarding skin and bones.

4. 4

When noodles and vegetables are soft, add fish sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, and shredded chicken to pot. Season to taste with salt (if necessary). Serve immediately, garnishing each bowl with picked mint leaves, cilantro leaves, and scallion greens.

Code 42: Vehicle Speed Sensor fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSRM

Diagnosis
  • No "SPD" signal to ECU for 8 seconds when engine speed is between 2,500RPM and 4,500RPM (7M-GE) or 4,000RPM (7M-GTE) and coolant temp is below 80°C(176°F) and neutral start switch is off.
Trouble Area
  • Vehicle speed sensor circuit
  • Vehicle speed sensor
  • ECU
Is your speedometer working?
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:50 AM   #26
DawgB0
3" Exhaust

Yes it work correctly. If i got it reved it will go all the way to 6k rpm
Old 05-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #27
DawgB0
3" Exhaust

FUCK!!! IS THAT MOTHERFUCKIN BHG!? (i drain few oil out, bam i c dat uglyness oil) AND BROKEN C.C.!? all those pieces came out of exhaust as i tried to start it then finally got it started not alot of steam bt few of them lik puffs bt i still can see blue, how ever engine shut off hella smoke in engine bay both side, i bet turbo is steamin water off from me filling the heater core n another side the fuckin starter burnt the shit out of itself! N i already suspect exhaust gas in coolant or dirtness.. to be honest before i flushed coolant i never had bubble, lose any coolant, changed oil, all black now dark chocolate wtf.. to be honest oh lord wat hell goin on wit my choices of vehicles!? I want to fix at less a car to running conition without much more problems
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0351.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	304.5 KB
ID:	4567   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0350.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	313.7 KB
ID:	4568  

Last edited by DawgB0; 05-24-2012 at 06:56 PM.
DawgB0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #28
DawgB0
3" Exhaust

Huh wtf y did i post it in here? cuz im too pissed lol.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:48 PM   #29
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgB0 View Post
Huh wtf y did i post it in here? cuz im too pissed lol.

have no fear.. moved..

Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ

Old 05-24-2012, 11:50 PM   #30
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

that honey comb your looking at is from your cat correct? if so, who cares.. unless you have emissions check..you'll probably see an increase in power. =) and the wrench with all that fresh oil on it.. where did that come from? and why are you using a standard wrench on a metric car? lol knock it off less you wanna round your bolts.

ok so let me get this right.. you did a coolant flush and an oil change.. now your car is smoking allot from both sides of the engine bay?

did you use regular or synthetic? can someone please tell me if the tale of using non synthetic oil in a car that previously used synthetic causes gasket leaks? I don't really know if its still true today.

i don't see how a coolant flush + oil change would cause you to get a bhg.. less your engine was so close to the verge of destruction that putting the fresh in just tipped it over the edge..

can you elaborate.. if your getting blue smoke from your turbo, your turbo is leaky m8.. needs rebuilt.

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/catalytic-converter2.htm <-- how a cat works

Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ

Last edited by Green7mgte; 05-25-2012 at 12:01 AM.