Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Performance, Modification, and Maintenance Forums - for generation specific discussions > MKIII Supra

Old 05-25-2012, 01:05 AM   #31
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgB0 View Post
Yes it work correctly. If i got it reved it will go all the way to 6k rpm
What??? I asked about your speedometer, not the tachometer. Does your speedometer say 60 when you're driving at 60 MPH down the highway? Does your cruise control work?
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:13 AM   #32
DawgB0
3" Exhaust

DawgB0 is on a distinguished road

Ah yap that wat i meants im jus sad that i had to do bhg since retorque wont do the job due i believes my head is start to leaking n stuffs bt no overheat n shit bt hard time get it fired up then once i got it warm it pulls wonderful wit no codes finally bt starter is overheatin itself n muffler screen jus broken in pieces, need replace to st8 pipe with nothing else bt my 4" bakcat after i got it smogd or never lol.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #33
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

Green7mgte is on a distinguished road

I do not understand the words that are coming out of your mouth! do you honestly know what you sound like? how does this make sense in your head.. I feel like im watching an episode of roots..I know you know how to speak correctly.. you start your post all wonky and non intelligible then end it with complete sentences.. Please, speak English man! for gods sake. im asking nicely. =) for now

92 Ma71 7mGTE Auto. SafcII
Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ
Classified Section guidelines :

Last edited by Green7mgte; 05-25-2012 at 12:09 PM.
Green7mgte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:45 PM   #34
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

Quote:
Ah yap that wat i meants im jus sad that i had to do bhg since retorque wont do the job due i believes my head is start to leaking n stuffs bt no overheat n shit.
how do you know you have a bhg.. do a compression check.

Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ

Old 05-25-2012, 11:30 PM   #35
DawgB0
3" Exhaust

Well did u see my profile? Im fuckin deaf thanks! So yea thats why my grammer not strong at less its not worst than others. I has seen the worst so yeah be patient wit me pls thanks.. how i knws cuz i drain the oil and its all Milky so yea.
Old 05-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #36
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

Not to seem inemsative cause I'm not. But they teach words and proper grammar in school. Just give it a try. You'll see people would be able to help you more efficiently

Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ

Old 05-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #37
DawgB0
3" Exhaust

Dude im in college about to get cef in engine speicalist thanks.. at less my english is way better than my avg people petty close to the general avg people. It dont have to be alwayz perfect, just use common sense wat im sayin feel me or nt, jus speakin truth here. Stopin bein a jackass get back to point help each other with our supras, nothing else!
Old 05-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #38
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

Remember how I said I was asking nicely?
Ur in college and know English. Funny your little rant was ez to understand. See, you can do anything you put your mind to. I can't tell you how to speak and I don't think it'll be right to moderate your thread because of your ignorance. But you have been asked politely once and constructively a second time. Continue to butcher your posts as you see fit. But it only shows your lack of intelligence. With that said I doubt you'll find any further assistance here from any of the older members. Good luck with your problem. I'm sure that since your studying it in college the answer will come up sooner or later.

Oh and asking people to decipher your lines of jibberish to help you answer a question. Is the same as asking people to press 1 for English. It pisses us off.

Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ

Last edited by Green7mgte; 05-26-2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #39
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well did u see my profile? Im fuckin deaf thanks! So yea thats why my grammer not strong at less its not worst than others. I has seen the worst so yeah be patient wit me pls thanks.. how i knws cuz i drain the oil and its all Milky so yea.
RANT

So deaf equals illiterate? Fuuuuuuu......... That is a complete crock of shit. The couple deaf people with whom I'm acquainted have much better grammar than most as they relay on it for communicating with those of use who do not sign and they have to READ all the time. I think a very large community would have a huge issue with your statement that because you cannot hear you cannot write... that's just stupid. You just handed one over for the assholes who like to refer to deaf/deaf & mute people as "deaf AND dumb".

I too find your posts largely unintelligible, hence you seldom see me offering any help. If you want people to help you then you should work very hard at making it easy for them to understand you. If someone isn't willing to put in the effort to make it as easy as possible for me to help them then they aren't getting my help... I have better things to do than spend even more time translating non-language into English just so I can then tell people how to fix their cars. Bridging any existing communications gap isn't why I volunteer here. Now if someone comes here who speaks a different (REAL) language I'll put forth a little more effort. Often though it's easier for them to post in their native language and use Google to translate. It's not ideal but they get more understanding and patience from me.

/RANT
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:46 AM   #40
DawgB0
3" Exhaust

Im not like them, i have bad habit using slangs words sorry about that. To be honest english is my weakest link, I just try to be brief here thats all. But what do you means by using google thingy we all speakin english here so far?

Back to point. im plan to rebuild the motor anywayz just im curious why my motor have leakin #6 cyl while the rest none and have good compressions inculde #6 too 140psi all over, i hope not crack block? Or its the back timing belt? That what i heard wen researchin

Last edited by DawgB0; 05-28-2012 at 06:26 PM.
DawgB0 is offline   Reply With Quote