View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #224
MA70-3.0GT
12psi boost

MA70-3.0GT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateHacks View Post
no sense jacking this one as it is 15+ pages long and I'd bet not half the people that look at this thread read EVERY post word for word.

Well I for one AM reading the whole lot, makes for interesting reading (jackers aside ) as I'm halfway through doing my own HG job at the minute, that & the weather/lack of funds mean I'm waiting to get it back together now...

EDIT-: FECK ME, I've just read the rest of this thread from the point at which I posted. Dude this needs locking & all the hijack crap deleting 'cause otherwise it's gonna ruin an otherwise informative & interesting thread on ONE MAN's HG replacement... Mods, can we do this? How come so many complete morons can afford to buy such a lovely car & then ruin it?

EDIT#2-: By complete morons I do not mean the likes of Tony or Devicehead (how's that coming now D?) by the way, so don't go thinking I'm trying to flame people for asking pertinent questions on your own HG jobs. I'm thinking more of people who come on here & say things like "your impact guns are sh1t" or "Grab a punch and a pound hammer. Tap a couple of times on each head bolt " etc. without even taking the time to read into what they're replying to or verifying that what they're saying is not potentially going to cause someone to ruin their engine...

'89 Honda NC27 400, NC23 cams, open pipe, PC36a shock & possibly Showa USD forks...

'83 Yamaha 29R XJ750E-II, number 69 off the line, only runner in the country? Original except Koni shocks

'95 Honda PC26 CB500R, Winter hack, hateful, trying to sell it
I'm not paranoid, they really ARE after me!!!

Last edited by MA70-3.0GT; 12-06-2009 at 05:28 PM.
MA70-3.0GT is offline   Reply With Quote