View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #54
Grandavi
walbro fp

Grandavi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scionguy View Post
man i love photoshop, it looks like a delorian like that haha, its pretty sweet. my steering wheel is the same way, it makes my hands all nasty after i drive, does yours?
I bought a 14.00 steering wheel leather cover for now. Its bigger than standard but at least provides enough friction to hold the wheel well. Every Supra I have seen has had worn steering wheel leather and the ebrake boot cracked and flaking. Those are gonna get replaced on mine, just cause I think it looks shoddy. I looked at one of the users interior shots and saw the custom gas/brake/clutch pedals and think I will pretty mine up with those as well.. plus, the neon looking cluster replacement. The only problem is.. so far I can only find ones with lbs/in. and not the metric version we have in Canada... not sure if the reading would be correct if I went to the lbs/in... I would assume they would be the same, but the boost gauge may be different. (of course.. currently, I have no idea what any of the boost numbers mean, I just let it be an indicator to me that I have to let the car sit idling for a couple min before I turn it off.

And now.. the "bad boy" story... lol. Just had to share this with you...
A new(er) Mustang pulls up along me and my son driving to pick up my other boy and my son says... he's gonna race you. Which ... the mustang tries..
Isn't it awesome how we can stay in 3rd gear until a Mustang reaches 5th? lol. dont know if he was a bad driver, but after 140 kph (think thats 90 mph) he was about 6 car lengths behind me and I threw it in 5th and idled down to speed. Nice feeling... to have a 4k-6k$ car beat a 20k-30k$ car. Now.. no more racing!!

After all my hunting.. I finally found it (again)... a TSRM page! I think its stickied in the forums somewhere.. but now I can map things out. Woohoo!
MK3 TSRM On-Line

I started a new post... to get confirmation on parts... : ) (the ones I decided on)
FINAL PART LIST HERE
http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...html#post63330

Last edited by Grandavi; 09-19-2008 at 08:18 PM.
Grandavi is offline   Reply With Quote