View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 12:49 AM   #16
GST95
Stock

GST95 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GST95 View Post
It seems nobody here has a high rpm engine here to even give any first hand info on what im asking. Thanks anyways.
I never said anything about high hp.
It seems only you 2 guys want to post on this thread and neither of you have the first hand information to answer my high rpm shifting questions. Neither of you are even reading or comprehending what I write or ask anyways. For that reason you both have skirted my question, but not really answered it, or tried to answer in a non coherent way without clarifying.

I AM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HOW MUCH HP ANY TOYOTA TRANSMISSION WILL HANDLE!!!!!!

Why do you keep going back to this information. It is totally unrelated to rpm shift points.

Thank you for wasting my time ravenmaster and supramacist. Continue to bench race and post misinformation from what others have done. I will find my answers from people elsewhere with actual first hand experience of the questions that I am asking and they will understand what I am referring to and be able to answer what I am asking.

I may not be able to use either of these trannys for what I am doing, but without useful information I cant make that decision yet. I have successfully done many things that I have been told repeatedly to be impossible by people that have never tried.

If you do not personally rev your engine to 8000rpm or better on a regular basis (regardless to whether you have 100hp or 10,000hp) and try to shift with either series transmission, you need not post your input.