Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > General Discussions > Show n Tell

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 03:28 AM   #81
airhead04
Stock

airhead04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by evosupra View Post
not bad ! He might win ... But not by much ! If he has a bad take off, i got him ! The viper i raced did 0 to 100 in 4.1sec
dude when are you going to pull the dick out your ear and actually make a logical thought?
Old 12-15-2009, 03:29 AM   #82
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have 40K in this POS ! What you got? besides nice wheels and a big mouth?
I agree, could have been accomplished for a 10th the cost. Whatever though, I don't give a damn how much anyone wants to dump into their car... your cash, your car, your business... your mouth and ego on the other hand are becoming VERY problematic.

Quote:
Is there a way to post a video on here? Ill post the whole video of the Dyno test.
Post the video on YouTube... then post the link they give you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upgradedsupra View Post
lol Dude, get real with the mods list. I can make up a bunch of shit too. I have been around these cars for over 10 years, so give me a break here.

So which is it?

LS 400 MAF
AEM EMANAGE STANDALONE/ AEM or GReddy?
APEXI SAFC

Damn, you damn newbs.
I really have nothing to add to that one...

Quote:
I own ... a body shop
A Maaco? Or is the color matched, over sprayed intercooler and muffler all part of the plan?

Attachment 2667
Attachment 2668

Albums are still present and *should* still be visible:
http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...-albums33.html
http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...-albums74.html

This thread's gotten elevated enough... get it under control guys. Some light arm wrestling is one thing, but no hair pulling.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
Old 12-15-2009, 03:35 AM   #83
nick88
Stock

nick88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Jerkoffs, the lot of yous !
Im out ! Losers with no balls and a lot of Posturing, sounds like you are trying to make up for a small penis !
Well have fun with that !
I'm not makin all of the bullshit claims. one 255 walbro and 700cc injectors? Custom jdm 5spd? the red things are no way possible with the hp you claim. the area code for the phone number is east of dallas, sr motorcars is in califonia.

NITRITE HARDENED RACING CRANK
KING STREET7TRACK BEARINGS
EAGLE H-BEAM RODS
CP- PISTONS
NPR COMP RINGS
BC STAGE 2 CAMS
BC STAGE LFTERS AND SPRINGS
PORT & POLISH HEAD
TITAN CAM GEARS
RC 700 INJECTORS
WALBRO 255 FUEL PUMP

NAKATOMI FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
90 TRIM TURBO 45 PSI
HKS HEAD GASKET
TURBO XS EXHAUST MANIFOLD
HKS BLOW OFF VALVE
TIAL 42 PSI WASTEGATE
HKS INTERCOOLER
TURBO XS PIPING
2.5 INCH straight pipe with Mozart box
LS 400 MAF
APEXI SAFC
HKS TURBO TIMER
100 SHOT NOS Venom
CUSTOM JDM 5 SPEED
LSD REAR END

CUSTOM STRUT BARS
BLUE LED DASH CONVERSION
SENSATRAC SHOCKS
EXTREME DIMENSIONS EVO BODY KIT FRSHLY INSTALLED
RALCO UNDERDRIVE PULLEY SET
NEW SET OF RIMS.... HAVENT DECIDED YET
FIXED REAR SPOILER BY BOMZ WAITING FOR IT .
PAINT: SPIES & HECKER CUSTOM PURPLE METALLIC
CLEAR COAT: GLASSOMAX
Old 12-15-2009, 03:38 AM   #84
EricTheFlat
Stock

EricTheFlat is on a distinguished road

Surely he must have meant he replaced the MAF with whatever it was he made up after that. And I thought we were gonna be closed lip about the 24v mod man!

But if were gonna talk about it then I did it too!

I had to run 2 batteries though and found the 12v->24v->12v conversion to be far more involved than originally presented to be.

Especially since the Alternators A/C output is originally 24v and you only need 12v or 1 phase of it to get your 12v right?

The fibroflange circuit layout also gave me some difficulties.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:40 AM   #85
nick88
Stock

nick88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheFlat View Post
Surely he must have meant he replaced the MAF with whatever it was he made up after that. And I thought we were gonna be closed lip about the 24v mod man!

But if were gonna talk about it then I did it too!

I had to run 2 batteries though and found the 12v->24v->12v conversion to be far more involved than originally presented to be.

Especially since the Alternators A/C output is originally 24v and you only need 12v or 1 phase of it to get your 12v right?

The fibroflange circuit layout also gave me some difficulties.
you forgot to put your flux capacitor in between the alternator and batteries, that will put it into 2 phases and make 24v.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:45 AM   #86
kwnate
SP58GT

kwnate is on a distinguished road

The only thing that could make this thread better is if he was actually telling the truth. I think I would die laughing. Either way, the car is a POS.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:46 AM   #87
Mr.Forks
Stock

Mr.Forks is on a distinguished road

Wow.
just.. wow
OP, your fast becoming a LEGEND in the mk3 supra World.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:19 AM   #88
bmoss85
Stock

bmoss85 is on a distinguished road

this thread is full of awesomeness and magic.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:24 AM   #89
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has gone miles off course. Unless the OP specifically requests otherwise I am closing this thread (and possibly deleting it). If any of you wish to continue the discussion on the "Limitations of various MKIII modifications" (suggested serving) start one in the MKIII forum and keep it civil... or take it back to the forum where you heard about this and be sure to invite the OP; no fair talking behind his back.

Now, with the school teacher crap out of the way. For those newbies here who don't understand who some of the new arrivals are who decided to jump into the ring or why... A few are members here. Proven builders who know very well what they're talking about.(Some of 'em have even been in magazines and won 1st place at events!)
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
Closed Thread

Tags
demon, evo, fast, mkiii, supra