Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > General Discussions > Off Topic Forum

Old 12-19-2006, 05:42 PM   #11
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra2NR
...im not saying all of mk4 drivers are assholes
but a lot of yall are, you can barely ask them anything...
I agree some mk4 owners are jerks...but I know not all of us are. Pop over to the mk4 forum on this site, and ask any question - I'll do my best to get you an answer!

Quote:
...i jus wanna hear pple's opinion
if your an mk4 driver, if im wrong voice your opinion
if u have any reasons, i would love to hear from you guys
this thread is not a bashing/flaming of mk4 drivers
i jus wanna know,why the attitude
Why do some mk4 owners have attitude problems? There are a few 'bad apples' in every bunch I guess. Personally, I love to see mk3s, mk2s and mk1s at Supra meets. Meets are always more fun when a lot of fellow Supra owners come out.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 12-19-2006 at 05:49 PM.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:57 AM   #12
j3pz
500whp yet?

j3pz is on a distinguished road

thats one of the things i like about this forum, most the people on here are chill. dont see alot of arguing like other forums...
Old 12-21-2006, 07:02 AM   #13
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

Yes, Every meet I goto there seems to be a group of uptight people who just talk among their own friends and give everyone dirty looks. Cant they just stay at home and act like that? And there is always that group of 2 or 3 kids taking pictures of every car and say JDM in every other word, look at that jdm front! or look at the JDM fuel pump accelerator! JDM turbo coolant! Thats JDM as shit yo!....I cant stand them either... lol.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:52 PM   #14
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I agree some mk4 owners are jerks...but I know not all of us are. Pop over to the mk4 forum on this site, and ask any question - I'll do my best to get you an answer!
and this forum is lucky enuff to have mk4 owners such as yourself,
have u tried asking a question in supraforums?

i was giving the same msg there as i was here, when i was trying to get chicago supra owners together, as in a real group/club,
and i jus get mostly negative feedbacks like we already got that, who are you to do this, and so on but there were sum cool pple there too

but it will b nice to have a meet where all ages of supras will be able to come
but that has to be a nationwide meet, how are we gonna pull that off?

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:53 PM   #15
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
and this forum is lucky enuff to have mk4 owners such as yourself,
have u tried asking a question in supraforums?

i was giving the same msg there as i was here, when i was trying to get chicago supra owners together, as in a real group/club,
and i jus get mostly negative feedbacks like we already got that, who are you to do this, and so on but there were sum cool pple there too

but it will b nice to have a meet where all ages of supras will be able to come
but that has to be a nationwide meet, how are we gonna pull that off?
At the first few national Supra meets after the Mk4 came out, MK3s and Mk2s dominated... For example, I'm pretty sure the drag race champ at SILV '97 was an MK2. At Tx2Kx events in Houston, there are several classes & prizes for non-MK4 Supras. To answer your question I think the national events are there, but all of us Supra owners just have to take steps to make them fun for everyone that comes. Just mho...

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 12-26-2006 at 04:56 AM.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote