Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > General Discussions > Off Topic Forum

Old 06-23-2006, 12:08 AM   #21
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

Oh and i also ran a red light just after that trying to catch up to the guy and not paying attention...and a cop(who was right on the other side of the highway and def saw me) started making the u turn but got cut off by like 4 people trying to make a left, which gave me just enough time to duck down a little side street, and calmly go 85 in order to evade getting pulled over lol.
Old 06-24-2006, 05:15 PM   #22
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

thats funny, it was race night last night here

so after one spot got busted i was driving to the other spots to see what goin on in there, then a 04 musteng pulled up beside me and askd me for a run, knowing the dumbass that i am i couldnt resist

those cars arent that fast too arent they, cuz i know sumthing is wrong with my gearbox now , cuz if i shift hard to secnd the gear grinds,

but anyways, i was winning, at this point we were doing at least 80mph
on a 30 mph street

next intersection i saw the light turning yellow,but ddnt care since i was going that fast thought i would jus make it

it turnd red cars started moving, me and the mustang narrowly made it, thought i was out of trouble, there were two cops cars sitting by dunkin donuts(how ironic)

i saw the lights pulld a turn so hard that the car started fishtailing , got in a side street went to an alley i pulled into this guys driveway hide the car behind his truck , and shutoff the engine, about 5 second later i saw the cop rolling looking for my ass

thanx to that guys truck, he has to be mexican, ford truck lowered with a bodykit offest wheels, luckyly it was low enought to cover my car, white cars are hard to hide in the nighttime

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 06:37 AM   #23
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

haha thats fun. Ive done that before. I was going like 75 down a highway (the local 55 kind that just connects towns to each other) And i didnt even know i was speeding. I saw lights all the way the hell down the road, I think he must have radared me from a red light or something, And he was after me. So i slowed down a little just to make it seem like i wasnt running, And i pulled into this walgreens. The cop came in after me. I drove a all the way around the store and ended up almost behind the cop, And i went out the back entrance and made an illegal left(right only), and he went right around the store again looking for me. And at this point i was laughing my ass off, competely. I couldnt believe he didnt think to look behind himself.
Old 07-01-2006, 02:43 AM   #24
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

you know , the same thing happend to my boy nd me, i was getting a ride from my friend who had a black civic, literally this car was blak, designed like a stealth jet, he has that un-shiny blak paint, then he put this light resistant sutff on his tires and wheels, he painted everything a dull black, i swear to god

we got chase once, all he did was pull in into a dark corner, the cops couldnt even see us anymore, it was pretty intense

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol

Last edited by suprra_girl; 07-01-2006 at 05:10 AM.
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 07:33 PM   #25
SupraSaver87
3" Exhaust

SupraSaver87 is on a distinguished road
Default My Time To Tell Stories!!!!

WOW!! Ok, I love this thread to death....best one in the forum as far as I am concerned....even if it is hijacked. ANyways, I will tell you a couple stories...one about my NUMEROUS close incounters with old ppl (I have 5 friends, and three adults that can back up these claims)....PPL OVER 65 Years.....GET RE-TESTED..I am not saying that they all are hazards on the road...just that some of them seem to think that 30 km\h is intown speed (50km\h), and that 70km\h is HIGHWAY!!!!(100km\h)....AND THEY ARE ALL TRYING TO KILL ME!!!!!

(All speeds listed are in KM\h)
alright, well lets start with the elderly:

The most recent close call hapened when I was doing 60 in a 50 zone, that is not really that fast compared to the other cars....however I was beside a black civic 04, and was checking out his new ride...I look infront of me, just in time to watch an elderly woman, barely able to look over the steering wheel, proceed through the intersection infront of me....IT WAS RED FOR HER!!!!! She didn't look both ways, just went. Me and the civic tailed her for about 6 blocks before we just finally took off. (I wasn't doing anything stupid while tailing here...we just wanted to see if she would do anything like that again).

Next: I was in an extra foods parking lot, just leaving actually, when I was going past the entrance, I noticed white lights....it was the reverse lights from a 98 Buick, and I had to shout at them to stop....they stopped literally 1\2" from my door. I got out, through the top of my car (LOVE THE TARGA TOP), and then asked them if they had looked where they were going (Don't worry, I am nice to the elderly...too easy to give them a heart attack...lol). The elderly man had said he didn't see me, and that he had checked everywhere and there was no car when he started to back out. Funny thing is that I had seen him put it in reverse, and had looked to see if he was going to check for cars. He had talked to his wife, and then just started to back up...I was behind another car, and couldn't move...so yeah.

(I think I do have anger issues with the elderly though...it makes me mad to talk about this stuff....but that is why I will move on to another topic)

Dream: I had a dream that I was in a MINT condition light navy blue, metalic fleck supra. It had the leather interrior, and that was custom painted to be black and blue on the center sections of the seats. It had all the goodies, aftermarket boost, Tach, it all glowed in the night, and all that stuff...anyways. I was just cruising down a local road near where I live, and then another supra (Same color, and everything, but was a MK4) pulled up beside me, and motioned for me to pull over. I stopped, got out, and shook the mans hand...dunno why, just seemed right in the dream. Then he told me that this was my new supra, and he will be taking mine, because that was the deal....aparently I had traded my older one for an MK4....I wish it would work that way in real life......

Then I took my new one for a rip, and stopped in my town at a local burnout spot, and started to just fog up the neighborhood...

(Bad part happens next)

...I completed my burn out, and was back on the highway, then both tires blew, I spun out of control, and started to flip the damn thing (I was probably crying while I was asleep...). I lived, but the car didn't. I woke up once I started to walk back home.

Reality: I was doing a burn out last night, and blew both tires....my car is still there!

Our Supra’s, which art in the driveway,
Hollowed be thy power, thy mods are great, thy speed endless,
On the road or at the track. Give us this day free of cops,
And forgive us our impound charges, as we forgive those who are slow.
And lead us not into speed traps, and deliver us from the interceptors,
For thine is our car, the power, and the glory…forever and ever….amen.
SupraSaver87 is offline   Reply With Quote