Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > General Discussions > Off Topic Forum

Old 08-15-2009, 04:03 AM   #1
Kevin
3" Exhaust

Kevin is on a distinguished road
Default Opinions on my dispute needed

my dispute over at supramania.. your opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamslow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Do you still want to buy the intake adapter?
my paypal: mguzman328@aol.com
Let me know.
Thanks,
Marc
Do you still want to buy it? Because i have another person that may want to buy it?
thanks,
Marc
Hey man i was wondering if you still had the adapter? sorry i said i didnt want it before.. but i was buying off another guy and he refunded the money saying shipping was too much.... so ya. let me know. $15 shipped.
Do you still want to buy it? Because i have another person that may want to buy it?
ok i'll take it.
$15 to mguzman328@aol.com right?
yes
Hey sent paypal. le me know if u got it.
Please ship to
Tony Duong
4262 Spago Cres.
Windsor Ontario N9G2Z7
Canada
and i advise using USPS to ship it... i'v had nothing but trouble from fedex, ups.... especially ups..(ended up paying more then half of the cost of the item + shipping for frokerage fees...)lol
thanks
and btw sorry for the wait.. the other guy said he'd try a diff sipping company..but never got back to me..
Oh. sorry. i didnt know you were from canada. If the shipping cost me more then 10 dollars. i cant ship it out. and i'll just give you a refund.
darn lol. let me know how much more shipping is. if its reasonable i'll just pay the difference.
Tony,
i looked up USPS and the closest one to me is in new york. To travel to new york wasnt worth it for me. So i had to ship it UPS. I shipped it at a lost instead of me coming home, not shipping asking you to pay the difference then driving back to ship it again and wasting gas.
i received 14.11 after paypal fees. and it cost me 14.62 to ship it to you.
If you would like to send me any kind of donation through paypal, i'll be happy to accept. :biglaugh:
please leave me positive feedback on itrader once you receive the item.
Thanks,
Marc
Got the item.. but my friend had to pay $55 for collect on delivery.... wtf?
55 dollars for what?
now i want full reimbersement of my $55 dollars... according to the paper. you put the value of the $15 used intake adapter at $108...... that is why i had to pay $55.. i specificly said to use usps. and told you my story about what happened to me before with UPS... yet you shipped it via ups. at first i though shit.. if i had to pay some fees, it couldnt be more then what its worth $15.. so i was so pissed. but now i am..why did you put the value at a hundred bucks....i wanna work this out here privately. if not i'll have to take action man...i dont want to be an asshole.. but this is what it has to come to for your mistake.....
they said that it is insured up to 100 dollars at no addition cost. i told the guy its worth like 15 buck. but since they insured up to 100 dollar for free, he put 100 dollars. so if it did get lost i would recieve 100 dollars.
He never said about anything brokeage fees. And he never said that the price i put down would have an affect on something.
You said "i advise you ship USPS". you did not demand.
You did not have to accept the package. Its not my fault that your friend accepted the package.
I PMed supracentral and figgie about our situation. I want to hear whats here there opinion on the situation first.
Your welcome to PM other administrators as well. So that we can get the situation resolved quicker.
Also, where is the reciept you said you were going to scan and show me?
http://www.supramania.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=16
thats the paper.

so you are blaming ups? because they didnt mention those fees etc. and ofcourse i read the ups website and anything worth under $20 doesnt have the fees..

i said:
"and i advise using USPS to ship it... i'v had nothing but trouble from fedex, ups.... especially ups..(ended up paying more then half of the cost of the item + shipping for frokerage fees...)lol
thanks"

so that mean go ship with ups? the msg i got right after was

"i looked up USPS and the closest one to me is in new york. To travel to new york wasnt worth it for me. So i had to ship it UPS. I shipped it at a lost instead of me coming home, not shipping asking you to pay the difference then driving back to ship it again and wasting gas."

^ shouldnt you have said something to me before you shipped it out via ups I'm sure i woulda said Dont ship it if it was via ups.. u went ahead and did it anyway..

you said: (after i complained to u about the fees)
"they said that it is insured up to 100 dollars at no addition cost. i told the guy its worth like 15 buck. but since they insured up to 100 dollar for free, he put 100 dollars. so if it did get lost i would recieve 100 dollars.
He never said about anything brokeage fees. And he never said that the price i put down would have an affect on something."

so you lying and putting $100 for your own greed is ups's fault? you have no one to blame but yourself... for this...

You said:
"You did not have to accept the package. Its not my fault that your friend accepted the package."

i'll explain now.. it was shipped to my friends house because i live in an apartment with idiot landlords.. my friends mother actually pick up and paid for the package and didnt know better.. (her english is not good)
that is why I couldnt refuse the package. plus.. i didnt think that shit would happen.. (u putting a bogus value amount..).. so who;s more at fault? honestly..

also.. did you read this sticky when posting your fs and finding out you were about to ship to canada?
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35629

they cover all this stuff pretty well...

is it my fault you didnt read the sticky?

There is no need to be defensive everyone makes mistakes..

I am willing to work out a deal, i'll pay $15 of the fee and you pay the rest. as i paid $15 and even gave you a little extra before . which makes my total for an intake adapter (used) $32.. i think thats overpaid.. wouldnt u? and you would pay $40.

do you guys think that fair? i think it more then fair that i pay $15 for his own mistake.. basically he just loses 7 dollars and a used.. scratched, dirty intake adapter worth less then $5.. because i already gave him $33.......

what do you guys think
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
kwnate
SP58GT

kwnate is on a distinguished road

lesson learned, move on.

kwnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
boosted475
Stock

boosted475 is on a distinguished road

I used to do shipping at my last job and Canadian shipments frequently ended up in disputes much like that one. It's a tough situation for both sides..

But you did request that he use USPS sooo...
boosted475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
82Supra
Stock

82Supra is on a distinguished road
Default UPS n downs

I had a similar problem with UPS for a $3.00 marker light, shipping cost me $30.00 via UPS (for extra brokerage fees from USA). USPS would have been $5.00 !
I was pissed, ,them's the brakes, live 'n learn...

ps. the marker light was a piece of to boot!

Last edited by 82Supra; 09-09-2009 at 10:57 PM. Reason: cuz
82Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:36 AM   #5
Kevin
3" Exhaust

Kevin is on a distinguished road

i resolved this one a while ago. he ended up paying paying me $32.. so i ended up paying $40 for it. instead of $70. i understand the brokerage fees for properly marked items, but in my case he marked up the value for insurance claim..
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote