Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > General Discussions > Non-Generation Specific Questions

Old 07-14-2005, 08:52 AM   #11
Metalluthier
Stock

Metalluthier is on a distinguished road

Yea........interesting stuff. Here are the email addresses, one of them has been cancelled. I emailed all of them back saying nothing but "Fraud", they never wrote back.

"jason dwayni" <dwayni@nycny.net>

"David Kreshak" <davkrs70@msn.com>

"Robert & Monica W" <supra580whp@verizonmail.com>

Jamesus23@aol.com

And I recently got this email from JASON DWAYNI--

Hello,

My name is Jason Dwayni and i'm selling a Toyota Supra Turbo 1035whp. First of all i have to let you know that i am currently in UK London and the car is with me, the payment will be done also in here and i hope to sell my car for 6500$.We can talk upon the time about the price but i think i choose the right one but i have to sell my car because i have serious problems with money and i have to let the car go. The car have no damage.It runs very well or involved in a car accident. All the manuals and the original documents are in English. It has been made for US market and has US specs on it (speedometer in miles). The buyer will receive this and all the papers and receipts that he needs to register it. The delivery agent will take care of these papers.He will let you have the TITLE, keys,owner manual, manufacturer's certficate of origin. It has a Clear Title. Here is the VIN# jt2ja82j2r0023324 so you can make a full check on the car and the mileage:72250. The shipping is covered by. The car will be shipped with Auto Car Transport company and you will receive it within 6,7 days. Your car is loaded into the container, and a crate is custom-built around it to protect your car in transit. The car is fully enclosed in transit by a 4" (10cm) timber frame. If you agree with my above terms, I'm sure that we can close the deal as soon as possible. Because of my policy i'm going to reserve the item for you until i will have your final answer.

Thank you for your understending and let me know, we talk more!

------------------------------------

Nothing but BS. Afterwards, I emailed all of them saying this----------- (You can copy it and use it for yourself if you want)

"I will not agree to the terms unless I have description of where you purchased the vehicle, specs and where you bought/serviced the vehicle. I need reports and phone numbers for places you have bought/serviced parts for the Supra including documents and/or reciepts. I would also like a picture of the car with a piece of paper saying "KURECHAI BURZUM MIT FRA ZET KINDER LICHT". I need a picture of the engine, the interior and mileage gage. Also, I want to talk to you on the phone about the car, these are things only us Supra guys know. I want your phone number, and I want to see some validation of ownership. I need a paper showing the three point inspection list by a certified mechanic. I want the site of this shipping company and a third party copmany to deal with this process, I will not give you a deposit unless all of this is verified and ceritified. If you cannot abied any of these written terms, this deal is fraud."

I wish there were some legal way to deal with these bastards........

Oh yes, and I also emailed that James23@aol.com. I looked up his Supra on Cars.com, he was only 122 miles away from my zip-code, and I told him that if he gave me his address, I would swing by and check it out. He then told me it was actually in NJ and that he had moved with his family to Birmingham, UK. I want to find these low-life pricks and show them what real pain from real people feels like!!

Thanks guys for all the news............and the welcome!!

NP: M?tilation - Possessed and Immortal
Old 07-19-2005, 02:55 AM   #12
SupraMan1784
SP58GT

SupraMan1784 is on a distinguished road

haha i had this one dude say his car had 1500hp and still streetable, i asked him wut he put in his car and he said it ranged from bpu to apu which doesnt make sense because ur either basic performance upgrades or advanced performance upgrades...unless he means medium performance, mpu? haha but yea these guys are idiots, i asked the same guy if i could come visit him to see the car and he tells me that he was just ordered to go to the middle east so he doesnt have the storage key....he lived 40 mins away from me.....though a 1500hp car for 9g's is a hell of a deal...i could only dream of deals like that and i aint stupid h34r:
421whp 400(399) ft*lbs of torque on tap @ 15 psi

"Always outnumbered, never outgunned."
SupraMan1784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 07:22 PM   #13
Righthanded8
Stock

Righthanded8 is on a distinguished road

Also there's a dude selling 'his' 1997 Supra TT 15th anniversary Edtion sport roof for $8900 in KC, but he moved to Richmond back where his 'parents' live cause 'he lost his job' and 'can't afford the payments'.... YEAH BULLSHIT!! he'll send you a bunch of pics, but when you start talking about $$ he uses the same "SquareTrade" fraud, he's not a member, i looked him up in Squaretrade's directory, and he ain't there. his email is gine2199@yahoo.com.... feel free to fuck with him all you like...

"Life's tough.... Its tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne
Righthanded8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 09:40 PM   #14
SupraMan1784
SP58GT

SupraMan1784 is on a distinguished road

yo everytime i talked to this one dude...he kept sending me the info on where to send the money...i wanted info on the car and he kept sending me info on where to send money....just watch yourselves when u deal wit these people
421whp 400(399) ft*lbs of torque on tap @ 15 psi

"Always outnumbered, never outgunned."
SupraMan1784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 12:01 AM   #15
Supra91_ishot
3" Exhaust

Supra91_ishot is on a distinguished road

These people are nothing but some low life punks. They don't have anything better to do than just going out there in the internet world making life meserable to innocent peoples.

I wish I knew how to hack, so I can hack the f**k out of their computer.

I'll email them like, "if you want to win $1000, please click here". When they click on my server, a screen will pop up and say, "sorry you are a frad so you won't be able to access the internet anymore you punk azz". Then, their computer will shut off automaticly and their hard drives will crash and their computer will be broken down, that way they'll lose money getting a new computer, then I'll just email them more new virus. Zahahaha

But too bad, I don't know how to hack. If I were to hack, I'll be the "Hack-a-bad-guy Agent". :P
Supra91_ishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 07:18 AM   #16
Metalluthier
Stock

Metalluthier is on a distinguished road

And if you notice, all of their emails are free and easy email addresses. If you try to contact them too many times, they will delete the account so you won't be able to track their IP address. You won't find one of these bastards with a real email address, like Outlook Express, AT&T or Comcast.

Carpathian Forest - Bloodlust and Perversion
Old 08-01-2005, 01:20 AM   #17
SupraMKIV2jz-GTE
Stock

SupraMKIV2jz-GTE is on a distinguished road

The first email on there has exactly everything that my car has in it. Probably because when i bought the car off of autotrader(it was also on ebay) someone took the information to use for a scam. Its pretty funny that my car is being used for a scam. NOT!
SupraMKIV2jz-GTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 12:00 PM   #18
what u think

> > >From: john fiset
> > >To: Reply to Yahoo! Autos Ad
> > >Subject: Re: Reply to ad: 1994 Toyota Supra, posted on Yahoo! Autos
> > >Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:15:07 +1000 (EST)
> > >
> > >The total price with shipping included is $6500, but if you want make
> >only
> > >a deposit at SquareTrade of the $3000.$6500 Is my final price because I
> > >want to sell this car verry fast and I not repond at question to fast
> > >because I have a problems.
> > >1. The car is located in Australia. I'm original from
>Slovakia:Bratislava
> > >and I'm moved there but now I'm in Germany for bussiness> > >2.I not come to Australia for show you the car If you not make the
> >deposit
> > >because I don't trust you I coming only when SquareTrade confirm me
>that
> > >your money is available in data base SquareTrade.
> > >3.The pictures is from the site is of the actual car and the car is in
> > >perfect condition,no damage no nothing IS IN PERFECT CONDITIONS and
>have
> > >the clear title .
> > >4.The car is closed in my garage in Australia and no drive any person
>and
> > >this house from Australia is still for sale and there not stand any
> >people.
> > >5.I'm not interested for the money because I have much money I
>interested
> > >only to sell this car very fast.
> > > 6.I don't have other pictures.
> > >Now If you are ready to buy this car please send me your full name and
> > >shipping address for send this information at SquareTrade for prepair
>the
> > >invoice of this deal.When SquareTrade confirm me that you money is in
> >data
> > >base I come to Australia and I prepair the shipping immediatelly or If
> >you
> > >want when I come to Australia I contact you and I give the car
>personal.
> > >Please email me ASAP with your final decisions because I have much
>buyers
> > >realy still interested for buying this car.
> > >
> > >Thanks for understanding,
> > >
> > >
> > >Reply to Yahoo! Autos Ad wrote:
> > >Is there any way you would be able to ship to hawaii?
> > >
> > >Contact: Miles Arakaki
> > >Phone:
> > >Email:
> > >Best time to contact: Anytime
> > >Best contact method: Email
> > >
> > >Vehicle info:
> > >Make: Toyota
> > >Model: Supra
> > >Year: 1994
> > >Price: $16,500
> > >Mileage: 18000
> > >VIN:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/630695 car

email from square trade
about him

What happens if the seller does not respond after the payment is completed?
SquareTrade repeatedly tries to encourage the other party to respond to a case, but we cannot guarantee participation, since the process is completely voluntary. If the respondent does not reply within one week from when the case was initially filed, it is unlikely that you will receive a response and we will close the case. If we hear from the other party after the case closes, we will reopen the case and notify you.

SquareTrade managed purchase protection account. Transactions with this purchase of internet seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors.

The insurer of this transaction is SquareTrade Inc.
The account is managed by eBay SquareTrade center.
This transaction is supervised by SquareTrade Team Department.

For buyers or sellers safety, if the owner of this account wants to withdraw the funds, he will have to wait at least 30 days from that day before the funds are released and the purchase protection account is closed.

Should you need a refund for this transaction?

The insured amount of the transaction will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and refunded to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your discretion. You have 30 days from the above verification date to request the refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.

SquareTrade Ecrow Service Buyer Protection Policy
This policy was last modified on June 5, 2004.

Internet purchase buyer ' Miles Arakaki ' should feel confident purchasing from a SquareTrade Seal Member. Seal Member ' John Fiset ' has been verified by SquareTrade and is committed to customer satisfaction and resolving disputes via mediation. Seal Member ' John Fiset ' use Western Union Service for the payment due the fact is not able to use PayPal, Escrow, Credit Card or Cashiers Check as a method of payment.

Our system confirm you that you are fully protected in the transaction with ' John Fiset ' only in these cases:

Payment sent but merchandise not received.
No response to your messages.
Payment sent but merchandise not received as the seller described it.
SquareTrade's Buyers Protection is available even in case the item is NOT purchased through .
Internet Purchase

You have 30 days from the reception date to request the refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.
Thank you for using SquareTrade.

ID's Selling Standards
Disclose pricing, shipping and return policies in a clear and accurate manner.

Disclose contact information, if requested to do so by a buyer.

Respond to disputes filed and participate in mediation, if buyer requests

Commits to meeting SquareTrade Service Standards.

let me know what u think. thxs
Old 08-03-2005, 12:15 PM   #19
suprra_girl
7M POWAH! ;)

suprra_girl has a spectacular aura aboutsuprra_girl has a spectacular aura about

another classic fraud...

he specifies multiple times he can't show you the car till you have paid the deposit

i certainly hope you aren't a victim

http://www.squaretrade.com/htm/pop/popup_f...fraudAlert.html

Pics of my build.

"Good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught"

Do a diagnostic first!
suprra_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 09:00 PM   #20
What u think

ya but he not geting money till i get car n this was first email i got from square trade.

SECURITY TESTED: Currently, the seller ' John Fiset ' has a $20,000.00 deposit in an eBay and SquareTrade protected account. All his transactions through eBay are covered by purchase protection against fraud.

BUYER PROTECTION: This transaction is insured by: eBay Inc.
The account is managed by: eBay's SquareTrade center.
This transaction is supervised by eBay's SafeHarbor team.

The transaction is insured against fraud. In case something goes wrong, please email us immediately and we will take further measures. As soon as it will be possible (maximum 72 hours) the buyer or the seller will be 100% refunded. The request came from the seller because he is not able to use PayPal, Escrow, Credit Card or Cashiers Check as a method of payment. Our customer will use Western Union money order services and Square Trade insures the specified payment method.

Transaction refund program

The insured amount of the transaction will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and transferred to the buyer's account. As the buyer requests, it can be done using the bank account transfer, by check or by money order. The buyer has 15 days from the verification date to request the
refund. Refund requests are processed and solved out within 72 working hours.

What happens if the other party is a SquareTrade Seal Member?
We do require SquareTrade Seal Members to reply to cases in a timely fashion, and our compliance department will investigate this case if the Seal Member fails to do so.

What happens if the seller does not respond after the payment is completed?
SquareTrade is trying to encourage the other party to respond to a case, but we cannot guarantee his participation, as long as the process is 100% a voluntary one. If the case was initially filed in and the respondent does not reply within one week, it is unlikely that you will receive a response and we will close the case. We will reopen the case and notify you as soon as we will be contacted by the other part.

Square Trade security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public. Square Trade always tries to fulfill its customers' needs.