Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Performance, Modification, and Maintenance Forums - for generation specific discussions > MKIII Supra

Old 12-13-2006, 12:17 AM   #11
XTREMESUPRA
Intake

XTREMESUPRA is on a distinguished road

pat
thanxz for takin pic's of my hands pulling your motor and the cressida we did the motor swap. we did that are selfs and thankz for the good thing u say about our shop, we need more peeps like u tommarrow i should get u engine in the shop u should have the car early next week
XTREMESUPRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #12
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

im bringing in more business
maybe that way u can give a dicsount of my swap lol

but i'll try to be there
i jus gotta work today , but hopefully i get off early and i can stop by the shop later

and one more thing i found
sum pple selling me sum turbos
idk how do u wanna test em out
do you wanna do it after u put the engine in my car
while it still is in urs?

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol

Last edited by Supra2NR; 12-13-2006 at 01:56 PM.
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 06:03 PM   #13
boostin
Stock

boostin is on a distinguished road

damn that sucks about the car man. What were you doing when everything happened to it? how long id you have it before it motor went on it?
boostin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 06:58 PM   #14
boostin
Stock

boostin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra2NR
dude , i waited two weeks for the car to get ready

and now he's acting like a bitch by not picking up my calls

i guess im gonna have to drop by his house some time this week
Can I ask you something? Did you sign a bill of sale? If so what was specified on it? Sorry to say it but if I buy a car knowing that it just had work done or if i sell a car I always make sure there is a bill of sale stating what the terms of the sale are. I have bought and sold alot of cars and generally people sell used cars as is with no warranty. That way if something happens to the car after the sale they are not liable.
boostin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:57 PM   #15
supraman121
12psi boost

supraman121 is on a distinguished road

Do you need to buy a Whole new engine?

If so stop buy Advanced Auto Parts, Or Auto Zone they sell rebuilt ones for 3k or you can get a used low milage one for like 1200 and i think you get a core charge so all you have to do is plop it in the hole you call a engine bay shouldnt cost to much to install... but it looks like your doing all the work so you should be good.

Plus lowmilage means you can give it more boost without blowing it as easy

www.myspace.com/coreyjstevens

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1536317037 <------ this one should work check out the accident one aswell ya i might be a "fat kid" but i sure can move fast!~
supraman121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 04:10 AM   #16
Supra2NR
1000whp postwhore

Supra2NR is on a distinguished road

thats the problem, im not doing the work by myself i have it in the shop
extremesupra is working on it

but im trying to learn as much as i can
and give as much help as i can

Quote:
What were you doing when everything happened to it? how long id you have it before it motor went on it?
i was doing nothing, the shit happend the first night that i got it,
but he's jus actin like a little bitch, by not pickin up my calls

but im determined to get sum of my money back

Into Bikes now,, apparently the supra couldnt kill me, so my zx6 might lol
Supra2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 04:47 PM   #17
nschultz0124
Stock

nschultz0124 is on a distinguished road

Ok,

I have been watching your posts ever since you started this crap. And I’m sick of it. I was completely honest with you about the car. You even looked at the turbo yourself and saw that it had minimum shaft play and spun freely while it was still off the car. You didn’t do anything to make the car break down? Hmmm, I seem to remember another post on the forums here that said you were doing 80 on the expressway the same night you bought it. I understand you were excited about getting it but I in no way intended or knew that the car was going to break down on you. I drove the car home from Missouri in March and even though the guy that I bought it from said it was in tip top running condition it had no brakes and shit tires that were unbalanced and were worn so thin they had the steel belting showing through on them amongst other problems such as some of the lights not working, but you said that was no big deal because you had another supra at home that you could pull parts from. I didn’t call him bitching because I signed a bill of sale that said As is With NO Warranty on it. There was nothing that I could do except for fix the car and move on. I had no idea that there was a loose or missing engine mount bolt either, if there was I would have told you. You also lied about the parts that were put into it. Yeah I saw that post too. The bottom line is you signed a bill of sale that stated As is With NO Warranty. Which means you blowing the car up or doing anything else to it is not my responsibility as soon as you signed that paper. I told you that I had driven it before you got there and it was fine. The car wasn’t throwing the check engine light or anything. I even had it running for like 3 hours that day bleeding out the cooling system and nothing. When you picked it up what did I tell you? I said take it easy on the car and make sure you keep checking the fluids and everything. What did you do? You took it on the expressway at 80 miles an hour which is over the posted speed limit and probably boosted the car too much and blew the new seals on it too. This is the last time you are going to hear from me. Do not call me, and do not come to my house. If you do you will be trespassing and the authorities will be called. If anything happens to my house or my cars you will be the first one the police come to visit. Let’s not forget that I have your address to, I had you write it on the bill of sale remember. I gave you everything I had for the car except for an extra front cover, block, head and cam covers. That included the repair book that I had because I didn’t need it anymore not because I thought you would be using it soon. I’m sorry that this had to happen this way but you leave me no choice. The fact of the matter is you messed the car up now you have to fix it. I told you to take it easy on the car and you ignored me. So this is what you get for that. Have a nice life!!!
nschultz0124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 05:57 PM   #18
Isphius
500whp yet?

Isphius is on a distinguished road

He does have a good point. Definatley not a good idea to do that to a car you just bought. lol. But yeah if you buy a used car from anyone even if they do lie, its all your fault if it breaks down. It happens to us all. I boughgt my car and it blew the HG not 2 weeks later, and i didnt complain that i got robbed, I just started to fix it.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:32 PM   #19
burton51m
Lexus & 550's

burton51m is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nschultz0124
Ok,

I have been watching your posts ever since you started this crap. And I’m sick of it. I was completely honest with you about the car. You even looked at the turbo yourself and saw that it had minimum shaft play and spun freely while it was still off the car. You didn’t do anything to make the car break down? Hmmm, I seem to remember another post on the forums here that said you were doing 80 on the expressway the same night you bought it. I understand you were excited about getting it but I in no way intended or knew that the car was going to break down on you. I drove the car home from Missouri in March and even though the guy that I bought it from said it was in tip top running condition it had no brakes and shit tires that were unbalanced and were worn so thin they had the steel belting showing through on them amongst other problems such as some of the lights not working, but you said that was no big deal because you had another supra at home that you could pull parts from. I didn’t call him bitching because I signed a bill of sale that said As is With NO Warranty on it. There was nothing that I could do except for fix the car and move on. I had no idea that there was a loose or missing engine mount bolt either, if there was I would have told you. You also lied about the parts that were put into it. Yeah I saw that post too. The bottom line is you signed a bill of sale that stated As is With NO Warranty. Which means you blowing the car up or doing anything else to it is not my responsibility as soon as you signed that paper. I told you that I had driven it before you got there and it was fine. The car wasn’t throwing the check engine light or anything. I even had it running for like 3 hours that day bleeding out the cooling system and nothing. When you picked it up what did I tell you? I said take it easy on the car and make sure you keep checking the fluids and everything. What did you do? You took it on the expressway at 80 miles an hour which is over the posted speed limit and probably boosted the car too much and blew the new seals on it too. This is the last time you are going to hear from me. Do not call me, and do not come to my house. If you do you will be trespassing and the authorities will be called. If anything happens to my house or my cars you will be the first one the police come to visit. Let’s not forget that I have your address to, I had you write it on the bill of sale remember. I gave you everything I had for the car except for an extra front cover, block, head and cam covers. That included the repair book that I had because I didn’t need it anymore not because I thought you would be using it soon. I’m sorry that this had to happen this way but you leave me no choice. The fact of the matter is you messed the car up now you have to fix it. I told you to take it easy on the car and you ignored me. So this is what you get for that. Have a nice life!!!

ouch, this could get bad

burton51m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 09:31 PM   #20
jfunez
12psi boost

jfunez is on a distinguished road

wOW..OTS LIKE READING A NOVEL OR BETTER...WATCHING AN ACTION MOVIE...

BY THE WAY,,,,THE DUDE WHO SOLD YOU THE CAR HAS A POINT...

SORRY THOUGH..!!
jfunez is offline   Reply With Quote