Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Performance, Modification, and Maintenance Forums - for generation specific discussions > MKIII Supra

Old 07-06-2010, 01:15 AM   #11
SuperSpartan
3" Exhaust

SuperSpartan is on a distinguished road

Ah i see, i think ill keep mine in my car then haha, i do seek to remove my ac compresser and all that mumbo jumbo, i love the heat. Would that affect anything?

And hahaha i agree batman, with my friends im the genius, come on the forums these guys are the Yodas
Old 07-06-2010, 01:22 AM   #12
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Removing EGR is pointless. I'm not even sure if it's even open when at WOT... I'll have to look it back up.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:28 AM   #13
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

I've learned what I know from people MUCH better educated than I; engineers, mechanics and such.... they own cars too.

There are bigger things to nipick though, like the popular PCV delete which is also a greatly ignorant move... then there's the charcoal canister.... oh, don't get me started...

At any rate, the point of it is that all of these systems have their benefits and unless you're working to a VERY specific end you really should work to ensure they're operating properly. If they're operating properly they'll actually help, if not, well THEN you might see gains from their removal, but it's the same gain you'd generally see from just fixing it (on top of the positive side effects).
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

Tip Jar --->
Old 07-06-2010, 02:08 AM   #14
batmmannn
12psi boost

batmmannn is on a distinguished road
Default Reminds me of Love

All these systems remind me of a relationship

When you first get that Hot babe to say yes and it's all new and working for you, then as time goes by certain systems aren't working or you're wondering about everything and pretty soon, you're wondering if all the extra decoration is now simply baggage and you look for the first available way to lighten the load, get that fresh octane back or finally the nearest exit...lol

batmmannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #15
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

Green7mgte is on a distinguished road

you think this is bad batman.. head over to supra mania.. bunch of lab geeks over there.. blow your mind with technical garble .

92 Ma71 7mGTE Auto. SafcII
Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ
Classified Section guidelines :

Green7mgte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #16
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

it's like a bootcamp for supra owners... I think we should require all new members to spend 3 months over there before they're allowed to post here. love that place, if you're wrong about something they let you know it fast AND they tell you why.

Tip Jar --->
Old 07-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #17
SuperSpartan
3" Exhaust

hahaha sounds like a fun site! This is my fav but ill check that out, good to have a refresher i suppose haha
Old 07-06-2010, 11:33 PM   #18
Grandavi
walbro fp

Grandavi is on a distinguished road

I started here.. went there.. came back here. Am on the Alberta Supra owner clubs forum as well : )

I like cross referencing. Helps when you think you understand, then hear a different point of view to get the old neurons firing...
Grandavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:35 AM   #19
SuperSpartan
3" Exhaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandavi View Post
I started here.. went there.. came back here. Am on the Alberta Supra owner clubs forum as well : )

I like cross referencing. Helps when you think you understand, then hear a different point of view to get the old neurons firing...
Haha yea this is my first, and now i got a mania account. And i concur, its also fun to be bombarded with tons of information i sometimes know not about but it all helps in the end
Old 07-12-2010, 04:53 AM   #20
joshp
Stock

joshp is on a distinguished road
Default jdm

im in the process of swapn a jdm na 7mge i found sum diffrences in vacume hose routing and lack of egr i mhope to have it running in a few days
joshp is offline   Reply With Quote