Home / Toyota Supra Forums

Go Back   Toyota Supra Forums! Join the Supra forum! > Private Classifieds > Buy/Sell Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
cvbikeguy
3" Exhaust

cvbikeguy is on a distinguished road
Default 86.5 Maroon N/A - Castro Valley CA, $300 0BO - Not running but worth every penny!!!

NAME: Brian
DESCRIPTION: Tried to do a rebuild and got way in over my head. engine was completely machined, new head, new banced crank, radiator, battery, etc. first couple times it leaked, then it blew the head gasket.
PRICE: 300? obo. it doesnt run so you would have to get it. would be a good parts car. if nobody buys it pick n oull will. im sure they will give me 100 or so
PICTURE:

CONTACT INFORMATION: BBassard@gmail.com
Old 07-08-2010, 03:01 AM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Putting your location and the price in the title would be a REALLY good idea.

Too bad you're not in CO, I know a couple people who'd probably snatch it right up to fix and resell.

Good luck with the sale! I really hope this goes to a new owner versus a U-Pull lot.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
Old 07-08-2010, 03:09 AM   #3
cvbikeguy
3" Exhaust

yea im hoping someone grabs it. how do i change the title?
Old 07-08-2010, 03:14 AM   #4
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

What would you like for it to say?

Posting the rebuild specs would help too if you know what they are. Is the engine bored over? If so, what size pistons? Metal HG? Any custom work done?
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

Tip Jar --->
Old 07-08-2010, 03:17 AM   #5
cvbikeguy
3" Exhaust

lol whatever sells it.....

********SUPER CHEAP**********

*******sHOULD BE SELLING FOR HEIIA MORE*********

**************PLEASE TAKE IT BEFORE I START CRYING************

im gonna miss my baby...... eh just put Castro Valley CA, $300 0b0.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:37 AM   #6
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

Renamed.... that work?

Tip Jar --->
Old 07-08-2010, 03:54 AM   #7
cvbikeguy
3" Exhaust

lol thanks cre. even in selling the car your helping me out. thanks for everything
Old 07-08-2010, 04:07 AM   #8
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

No problem. I'm sorry to hear it just didn't work out for ya... too bad you're not local.

So what's next? Subliminal message here --> MR2... You want an MR2... Be like CRE.... Must have an MR2...

Tip Jar --->
Old 07-08-2010, 04:11 AM   #9
cvbikeguy
3" Exhaust

haha wow im blind i barely caught that. if i wasnt poor id get one. insurance would kill me. so the girl got me an 07 Si sedan

i know its honda.... dont kill me

me and my friend are about to go driving in the hills next week. hes got a mr2 n/a
Old 07-08-2010, 06:31 AM   #10
gelboy1015
Stock

gelboy1015 is on a distinguished road

If only you were in TX, I'd pick it up... G/L with sale!

88 Supra Turbo - 5spd, targa. Mods: CAI, full 3" exhaust w. DP, Megan Racing strut bar.

89 Cressida - Project in the making. For Sale.
Closed Thread