View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #51
warmkop

warmkop is on a distinguished road
Default need help making power 94tt

]Step 1 - Define your Goal(s):
I would like to do a 10s pass.Was thinking of maybe doing a 1km run just for fun. Want to use her for dragracing.
At the moment i dont really want to strip to much and modify its to much of a nice car, only if its really neccesary, If i do deside to take it out on the road 2/3 times a month it wil be a short distance to show of my supra so can just put back road tires and drive it slow.
__________________________________________________ _________

Step 2 - Clearly define our starting point for the modifications:

So far the gearbox is out the intake is off and the turbos is off and the exhaust system. flywheel is also out. the previous owner modified the vacuum pipes on the oem twins but dit a bad job and i think the ox sensor was stuffed was very heavy on fuel. oem fuel system is still in would like to use the fuel cell.The turbo branch is in with only one bolt to see if the turbo wil fit.I do have a turbo but but its to small wil make it bigger or get a bigger one.wil take size and send it to you. wil send pictures.
I got the gotech pro x ecu,1200cc injectors for the e85.fuelrail,mines cam gears,fuel cell, fuel pressure regulator an the godspeed t4 branch.
__________________________________________________ ______

warmkop is offline   Reply With Quote