View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 04:32 AM   #11
hangsupra
12psi boost

hangsupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejvid1785
Can anyone in here that really knows how to drift explain how to do it, when u say kick the clutch what are u actually doin? I have tried drifting many times, i do ok, but most of the time i drift and all of a sudden it tricks me and i go into a 180 spin. Someone help, i don't wanna wreck my car "trying" to drift, i was also told that if u know what ur doing, u can drift ANY car.
i not so sure bout the kick the clutch but to me i think they were just talking about the double clutch. but i not so sure bout that tho. cause to me i use alot of double clutch n double gas and down shift alot. well.... if you are a biginning.... i recommand you to do on a big space like a skool parking lot but no light pole near by tho... n far away from town so you wouldnt get caught by the pig... try to go first n second gear first n at 25-40mph. do not go higher then that. cause you not their yeah. so try to do a sharp turn like 90* first... when you good at that.... try to do a 360* @25-30mph... do not go higher than that. if you do than you might flip over. when you get better n better go to a street road where its wide n no lots of car coming.... like out in the country side.... n try to do the sharp turn at the corner first. try doing at 30-40mph. first. n when you getting better go higher to 50mph... but you must know how to down shift n double clutch/gas at the right time tho. if you dont know how to down shift at the right time then you will ran over your rpm limet.... if you does that lots of times then you will having trouble with your motor tho... well.. when you get better after all you can do whatever stunt you want it to be... well.. this is only for a short drift only. if you need a long drift... you really or do need to up grade your water pump n other stuff to. why... cause long drip trust me.... if you not upgrade some part you will over heating your car. n soon or later you will have a bhg tho.... how do i know. i drift my mk2 ever since '01-02 till now... n i went their before n thats why i know it... well hope this help you little bit. well anyone help me out if i wrong.... well all this info. is my knowledge only.... n this is what i were doing only... n i not sure about other people if they do the same as me. but hope someone does the same like i did too... i hope someone out their beside me must know how to drift to. hope they will provide some more info. about drift. to you to. cause i only know the demostration not the infomation part... so i sorry if this didnt help you...
hangsupra is offline   Reply With Quote