View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #21
El_supracabra
Intake

El_supracabra is on a distinguished road

ouch.... LOL

anyways...

I dont ever remember saying "my cams dont line up"....because they do. perfectly. I triple checked my valve timing, AND my ignition timing.

I really dont appreciate "my88isgreat" implying that I didnt "read the book".
so.... not to mention that he said "gates racing is in on it too" does that mean they built your engine for you? cuz i built mine all by myself.

Thanks CRE for the useful information. I swapped out the fuel pump relay and resistor with another one and it didnt change anything. I also put a jumper wire on the TPS connector and checked my fuel cut. according to the TSRM (that i actually read ;-) my fuel cut should be at 1800 then return at 1200. My actual fuel cut is at about 2400 and returns at about 1900. This is actually the only thing i can find "wrong" with the car.

advice?

oh and how do you bypass the relay? by connecting a jumper between +B and PR on the fuel pump relay connector? thanks!!

CHEVROLET- Cracked Heads, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks Every Time

FORD- Flipped Over, Rebuilt Dodge

DODGE- Dirty Old Dust Gathering Engine

I'd rather drive a Toyota, than push a ford.
El_supracabra is offline   Reply With Quote