View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 06:33 AM   #20
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by My88isGREAT View Post
OK Mr. Smart guy, then how come I have TWO motors and they are EXACTLY the same, the angle on the exhaust is slightly inside, IF I moved it one tooth in either direction it would be totally screwed. As for old belt, it was EXACTLY the same when I put the motor back together with the new one, must be a conspiracy and Gates Racing is in on it too.
Wow.... piece of work.

He was just going by the pic and due to the angle it DOES look like it could be off a tooth.

As for the belt, yes, some are dead perfect and some a hair off.... That's not a big deal because it's only ever 1? or 2?.

You didn't even know how to set the ignition advance so perhaps you ought to pipe down a little Junior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My88isGREAT View Post
So I wont help out any more guys don't worry.
I won't cry... I'm sick of posting corrections and missing data after every one of your posts.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote