Old 04-02-2011, 02:34 AM   #10
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmkop View Post
No haven't bought the fuel system yet.
Drag racing and roadrace.
±500whp don't know what the 1/4 mile time will be.
Did compressure test all cylinders fine.
Standerd it made 272whp and 14.3 on 1/4 mile.
  • Drag + roadrace is a very tough combo...especially for the suspension. For example, the best dragrace setup is no front sway bar a stiff rear sway bar, and really mushy rear suspension. For roadrace, you want a stiff front sway bar, a relatively weak rear sway bar, and a good balance of spring rates front to rear. See what I mean?
  • 500whp through a 6spd is very doable with a relatively small turbo on the stock fuel system.
  • Precisely what were your compression test numbers? Please feel free to send them to me privately.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote