Thread: Ffim ge?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 06:48 AM   #1
zby67
3" Exhaust

zby67 is on a distinguished road
Default Ffim ge?

ok so i picked up a 87 supra oct 2 of 10 and have the engine stripped and ready to be rebuilt and boby is semi ready. iv been doing research on FFIMs and everything i come across is for the GTE and was wondering if it would work for the GE? i was planning on going with this model. http://www.suprasport.com/LIPP-Front...ld_p_5506.html
iv searched for the a FFIM thread on the GE's and looked to page 30 or so found some nice reads but nothing on FFIM's.
has anyone done this? and with an FFIM i can easily put the AFM ware i want it ( ware the fog light is for a ram air intake) and no pipes or throttle body will go over the engine/headers! a big plus. and if i ever get a GTE i can just take it off my GE so it wont be a waist of money unless it wont work with the GE.how does ACIS work? on other threads im getting people saying its a bad idea but im peeping for a NAT or GTE. since my 86.5's suspension is rusting really bad cause A its a DD and be salt and winter. so im rushing my project to be done by next summer max. and got GTE or NAT after that time (that winter) so ill have a hole summer to get a winter DD. if i go the route im going engine will be done this summer and body work i haven't priced everything yet. both front and rear suspension will be powder coated.

Last edited by zby67; 02-13-2011 at 07:18 AM.
zby67 is offline   Reply With Quote