View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 06:51 AM   #1
D_DAWG84
Stock

D_DAWG84 is on a distinguished road
Default Dpoing a swap on my mint na-5 sp

hi there finally gonna get started on my build doing a gte swap on my 93 jdm supra... Ive been reasearching this since 2008 thought about na-t no way im going that route doing a tt swap is better since the gte engine is already designed for boost and the na will pop unless u spend alot... I keep hearing new thing the ge lacks brakes tranny suspention I still dont care tho I know the body on my car is mint might cost me more in the long run but thats ok... Im am doing the six speed manual swap and a few thing im still not sure about is the rear diff and axell>>??? is gonna be weak with a modded tt 2jz gte?? what do i need to make it strong and how much$$??? Another thing I just found out today the abs braking system is different How is that so im too far into buying stuff for the build no backing down now im doing it... What can be done or can i keep it like it is?? im looking to eventually get 500 or more bhp and keep going up with upgrades till its a monster on the street and track.. If anyone can give me tips i have lots of time not in a rush wanna do this properly its gonna be costly but it will be fun and a great way to learn the car!!!! Thanks!!!!
D_DAWG84 is offline   Reply With Quote