View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 03:31 PM   #14
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZDU View Post
right, so that mean I just need to count how many time it flash then I can find the problem throug that table?...
Yes. Again, please read, and re-read, and re-read that tech article until you fully understand it.

Quote:
...and what if the car has some another problems, after I read one do I need to re-connect again for next code?...
No. Please read the tech article. The codes follow one another in a pattern of flashes. The tech article COMPLETELY explains ALL of this!!!

Quote:
...thank you, learn a big thing today
You're welcome. I only wish you would have asked more questions before you assumed that you needed some sort of fancy "diagnosis tool", and sent your car away to someone that may or may not have fixed the problem, and may or may not have charged you for parts that you did not need.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 01-12-2011 at 03:34 PM.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote