View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 03:32 AM   #5
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

A piggyback is an option but there are some things to keep in mind... mainly that the two ECUs have very different ignition advance maps... you're going to either want to pull timing across the board (a waste as it'll cost you low end power) or you'll want a piggyback which offers timing control or add an aftermarket timing system to the mix like the MSD 6.... The MAFT Pro is a piggyback which offers fuel control, timing control and boost control.

As for finding out which injectors, get the part number off of one... it's stamped in the black plastic part of the body.

Do yourself a favor and get a wideband sensor on there as soon as you can so you know you're not running lean. I'd recommend the Innovate Motorsport LC-1 as the least expensive option.... and it's a VERY good unit. (plus it'll integrate with any standalone system or the MAFT Pro)
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote