View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
Grandavi
walbro fp

Grandavi is on a distinguished road

I havent bought it yet. The interior is decent, but the back seats are falling apart (typical of grey leather interior really). The front seats arent that bad, overall I would rate the interior at 7/10. I dont have other pics of the car to share. Just deciding if Im going to go pick it up or not. It has typical MKIII issues, but the engine seems relatively strong.

I am not sure about the LSD mind you, its very wet on the center casing.. could just be a plug or a seal, not sure if I can do that myself or not.

Not sure if my 88 has the same diff or not (suspect not) or if my 90 would have interchangeable parts either...

The only thing that is truly holding me back is that this will be the 3rd Supra parking at my house... lol. I like the body and paint on this one.. the rest needs work. (as does the body actually.. if I were to pull the mudflaps off I am sure I would find that).

3000 isn't too bad .. just dont know if I want to open this can of worms or not. After 3 years of owning MKIII's.. I still am unsure of certain things. Also.. its a US car.. not sure of differences between US and Canada.

Desirable? not sure.. lol.
Grandavi is offline   Reply With Quote