View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 08:14 PM   #23
Grandavi
walbro fp

Grandavi is on a distinguished road

well.. I wont get an Odyssey past 1998 (the last year of the centre benches), but we have 6 kids.. and it suited us just fine. Never had an issue with the 96 other than the 104 HP was far too low. Any Honda I have owned has been dealer serviced. They didn't joke when they marketed the "dont open your hood to strangers".. they actually engineered it so that if you do.. your in trouble. I like the Odyssey, but not the newer ones. As for the rest.. the older Preludes kick nicely.. but their sub-bodies are very prone to rust. Wouldnt touch one.

Hijacking the thread, so I will add.. Supras are Supras. Rare and loved. Oddly enough, its the teens that will identify with them more than the 30+ group. However, even when I meet up with the old American car clubbers.. they still appreciate the car. It has that mix look between a vette and a modern car. Nice body styling and fast.

$$ means nothing to me.. all it does is slow my dream a bit. I keep all my bills, but I dont count how much I spend. I just do it as necessary. the car deserves it.
Grandavi is offline   Reply With Quote