View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 03:37 AM   #4
Supra Saiyan
3" Exhaust

Supra Saiyan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zby67 View Post
well seeing as i live in the middle of no ware and about 2 hrs away from chicago there isnt anyone around here i would even think or trust to take my car to. the guy who i allowed to work on the wiring under the dash i only allowed to do that cause his son use to own a supra and helped me get the car running when she died at the pump but with being tight on cash and this being the way it is i wouldn't trust him with this work. plus fixing the wires under the dash costed me 400 there.... this is my first car and im protective lol
Oh, your first car.. Shhoot~! No worries. The folks here know quite a bit.. When they notice your post they will most likely reply with some info. It may take a while to help you get it narrowed down but with enough time and research you will be back in your Supra with all the power at your feet!

To help you out. I would put a little detail in your title so when the others see your post they actually want to click on the link to help. It's becoming less and less that these types of post actually get help.. So, click on edit and advanced.. Then change your title.. Then you will get help..

Read this if you want help for description Please use descriptive titles
Supra Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote