View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 03:32 AM   #3
zby67
3" Exhaust

zby67 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy many thanks, acceleration issues and exhaust smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra Saiyan View Post
Cre?? Someone!! ANYONE!! Help this guy.. He just wrote a book and the subject he used made me dizzy..

The only thing I could say to help you out friend is either find a mechanic who knows what the hell they are doing or go to a tuner shop.. They usually know what they are doing and can look up things in a snap ::SNAPS FINGERS::! I have been into PRE here in Portland and seen them swarmed with customer asking all kinds of questions. Jason simply looks it anything that's specific like and gives the correct figures.. Amazing I tell you..
well seeing as i live in the middle of no ware and about 2 hrs away from chicago there isnt anyone around here i would even think or trust to take my car to. the guy who i allowed to work on the wiring under the dash i only allowed to do that cause his son use to own a supra and helped me get the car running when she died at the pump but with being tight on cash and this being the way it is i wouldn't trust him with this work. plus fixing the wires under the dash costed me 400 there.... this is my first car and im protective lol

Last edited by zby67; 08-18-2010 at 03:42 AM. Reason: required change
zby67 is offline   Reply With Quote