View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 04:05 AM   #8
faytmorgan
Stock

faytmorgan is on a distinguished road

the biggest problem with z cars are there are non in the junkyards anymore and there is a following but they did not make enough of these cars like they did the muscle cars the vettes the pony cars. heck they made a ton of rx7s but with i don't trust rotary motors- i would rather build a car that has the motor in it already that is good to build. i am also looking at bmw e30 325is or an e36 obd1 m3 or 325is. there is a large following for them plus they have an eprom chip. but the price on those cars are much more than i can pick up an already factory turbo supra mk3 for. i have been watching the rx7s for cars that already have swaps done but they are mostly ford v8s which i am more of a chevy guy if i am going muscle.

so things like if i were to snap a control arm would i be able to find one? as far as the ecu goes guess i am not a huge fan of piggy back systems- but if there are a lot of guys running them with no issues... i just have seen issues with piggy backs like on hondas and dsm stuff etc.

Last edited by faytmorgan; 08-14-2010 at 04:12 AM.
faytmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote