View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 03:46 AM   #6
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

How available parts are is relative... There are MANY platforms with a better selection and much better pricing. If you're not happy from the lack of availability or cost of your current platform I HIGHLY recommend you shop around with the online retailers to see how easy it is to find some of the items you consider common and also the parts that commonly need repaired or replaced.

There are a lot of people putting down a good amount of power with just the stock ECU and a fuel controller; Then there are those running the stock ECU with the MAFT Pro (AFM deletion, fuel controller, timing control, boost control and closed loop functionality... it's pretty much what you get if stay one step below a full stand alone). The most popular standalone EMS is probably AEM's. MS and Motec aren't uncommon. I haven't seen anyone run a EMS from another make.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote