View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 08:05 PM   #9
bryanf89
3" Exhaust

bryanf89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
AFAIK, yes on the DS (with the R154, no with the V, with the V I believe you need a custom built DS); No on the exhaust; No on the Apexi (you'll need a different filter adapter and last I checked they weren't available individually); Fitting the V160 isn't easy, definitely not a straight drop in. There are a couple people on SM and SF who've done it with a good amount of time and custom work to get the shifter relocated... it's doable, but I don't know that I'd consider it worth the time... just one more shift to make and the gear ratios of 1 and 6 aren't much further apart IIRC.

Additionally, Unless there was already something massively wrong (coolant blockages, low oil, etc.) I doubt he managed to wreck everything in one joyride.

With the filter get a "universal" AEM DryFlow filter. Just as good as the Apexi (possibly better) and less expensive, then (if needed) just get a filter adapter off eBay.
My exhaust, i cant lose my exhaust i spend almost a gran for the complete setup, ill make it work lol. The place im taking it to does custom machine work, im sure they can come up with something to keep the apexi. Since its a twin turbo, does that mean it requires 2 filters.
Yeah you right, ill stick with tje r154 and keep the V as a spare. Can the r154 handle the engine? Yeah the engine would overheat on the highway and had other minor problemz before i took it to him, he just made it worst.
bryanf89 is offline   Reply With Quote