Thread: My Absence...
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 12:51 AM   #3
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Good god! You're in worse shape than half the MKIII's on this site! I'm VERY glad to hear you're doing alright though, I know that's a LOT to cover from. I had a close friend get run over by a bus while riding his bicycle. All six wheels (well, 5 actually as the rear pair are doubles) on the right side of the bus went over both legs. They managed to save both legs and he can actually walk without crutches now... fortunately neither your nor his ankles or knees were destroyed.

I hope you're recovery is quick...

Now on the other hand... This is all a rather crap excuse for not being on much as I just happen to know you've now got a LOT of time to sit on your bum and surf the internet.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote