View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 02:38 AM   #6
batmmannn
12psi boost

batmmannn is on a distinguished road
Default Snake under the hood

I will keep that in mind and check that Thanks, I think however at least my first attempt will be the main lower radiator hose. It feels a little like soft aerated foam past the clamp and after getting the new replacement hose for $15 it is evident that the hose has swollen or stretched about 25% bigger to what it should be and is soft. The end of it is damp underneath though it is hard to tell cause after cool down no noise or leak was present and that area of the engine has oil build up from long time oil leaks that I just fixed. I will certainly inspect that hose you pointed out though. I'll let you guys know what I find. Check my post on AC conversion cause I am attempting my first evac and charge and wondering if I should go with the r-12 I have or the r134a conversion. I could use some advise. Thanks so much for the diagram. That helps.

UPDATE

REPLACED the lower radiator hose and it killed the snake all is well now... I wonder if this hose had been contributing to my overheating problem before?

Last edited by batmmannn; 07-01-2010 at 04:08 AM.
batmmannn is offline   Reply With Quote