Thread: Overheating
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
Grandavi
walbro fp

Grandavi is on a distinguished road

Well.. after looking over the 90 that I bought in closer detail.. I can say that not everyone does what we think they should with these cars.. lol.

Would you let your car sit with a baseball sized hole in the rad hose? and then try to sell it without replacing it? (cost him over 1000.00 for that snafu) Or, simply ignore a transmission problem because "you dont understand whats wrong with it" Or take a car worth about 3500 and let it sit because of a BHG that would cost under 500 to fix? Doesnt make sense to me..

Sometimes I wonder about people who start things and done finish. Or do them so completely wrong you wonder what they were thinking.. lol. Ah well.. the more they screw up, the more I save. I am thinking of buying 1-2 more MKIII's. 2 for donors, and 2 for drivers. One to go completely original and stock, the other for 400+ HP fun. The more I think about it, the more I think that doing the cars simultaneous wont be a whole lot more time (the second time is always faster). And the donor's make it a bit more cost effective.
Grandavi is offline   Reply With Quote