View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #13
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Heh, I installed a new shifter and floormats and some other parts from them yesterday. You should get me a discount on my next order.

Never been a fan of the MK3 MR2.... Spyder's just don't appeal to me and they're too underpowered... can't believe they allowed such a hit in performance; should have offered a turbo option.

I just need to get a MAFT Pro in this to get rid of the VAFM and get boost control in it and I'll be happy. I'd prefer to go with a MAF versus speed density though as I really don't care to dick with the tuning so much to get the S/D running perfectly.... BUT it all depends on whether Bob enabled the use of a MAP sensor in conjunction with a MAF so you can use boost control while measuring air flow with a MAF or not.... couldn't before, but it was on his to do list last I heard. No one's running the MAFT Pro on one of these cars yet...
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote